1 and 2 Buttons

Fierce Deity

Hero of Wind
Jul 7, 2006
South Carolina
how is one supposed to push these buttons?

174-testing-1512940-1-.jpg

unless you can turn your thumb backwards you cannot press them with this gripm :tard:

and also what are these buttons supposed to do :confused:

Fierce Deity said:
how is one supposed to push these buttons?

174-testing-1512940-1-.jpg

unless you can turn your thumb backwards you cannot press them with this gripm :tard:

and also what are these buttons supposed to do :confused:

They're used primarily for nes and snes games; you hold it horizontally and magically, it becomes a snes controller:D

Yea I think they could be for racing games where you hold the controller horozontaliy or u could easily slide your hand down

NateTheGreat said:
Oh, I forgot about that thing. Hmmm.....not sure. Actually, I think you may use them for games like ExiteTruck, or for CD/DVD playback.

i Guess since taht is the only way other than using your other hand...

Yeah those buttons are for racing games when you turn the controller sideways, and also for NES (not SNES) Virtual Console. But I'm sure they have multiple other purposes too.

- Scythe

These buttons are for playing some games as excite truck on the Wii, but u cant play with the wiimote the vc gmes, and I thiink thats the way we are going to play SSBB

I think it can be used for games that don't use any attachments.

It not that hard just practise with a TV remote simple

Scyther said:
Yeah those buttons are for racing games when you turn the controller sideways, and also for NES (not SNES) Virtual Console. But I'm sure they have multiple other purposes too.

- Scythe
you suck:tard:

Back