1 Game!?!?

Go with RedSteel, even though the reviews gave it a hard time it's a really good game, i'm addicted to it, after maybe 30 minutes with the controls, its a lot of fun and it's easy to use,

if ur not a FPS fan, go with Rayman Raving Rabbids it's a fun game that even non gamers will enjoy playing, it's a fun game if you have a bunch of people over and just wanna have fun, kinda like marioparty...

if ur not a fan of the mini games go with Excite Truck, it's something different than the games u have, also you can load up your own soundtrack using an SD card, and i like how they finally made a sequel to Excite Bike from NES, it's cool to see a sequel from Excite Bike to Excite Truck, a gap of like 20 years, (excluding ExciteBike 64 LMAO, horrible game)

Mecko said:
OMG people are actually recomending DBZ wow now I have to get this game usually everyone hates DBZ lol
I have to admit, the new DBZ is pretty fun. My friend bought it on the PS2 (I then started calling him an idiot for picking a DBZ game, since I thought it was just basically new characters :lol: ), and I had a blast pounding him into the mountains. I'm waiting very anxiously for my local Hollywood Video to get some Wii games in so I can test it out.

(Side note: I hate you Blockbuster... need a credit card to rent Wii games, bleh)

If you want racing games - Excite Truck
If you want a GOOD FPS with multiplayer - Red Steel
If you like the Mini-game stuff - Rayman Raving Rabbids

I will get my Wii tomorrow (Yeah!) and I will get Wii Sports (aswell), Red Steel, Zelda TP, and Excite truck...

If I had more money, then I will buy first Trauma Center, and then Rayman Raving Rabbids.

coolg35748 said:
Can't you use the classic controller with DBZ? If so I would do that because it seems more fun to fight with and not so complicated.

I for one am quite willing to play a friend and stand there like an r-tard shouting spirit bomb and then throwing my hands up and down, this to me puts it above the PS2 version, I wouldn't WANT to use the classic controller etc, I want to act out the moves and thrust my controller to dash towards them etc. Can you imagine that playing drunk? There would be screams of Ka-me-hame-ha left right and centre, would be awesome. Think I'll get that over Red Steel.

This Wednesday I will get Wii with Red Steel and Zelda
3 Days Later I will Buy Rayman and Wii Play

I strongly suggest Rayman(If you want to laugh and have crazy fun) or Red Steel

Back