1 man army

Vortex

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2010
Temple
Don't you hate the feeling of being lonely, or disliked for absolutely nothing?

Most people dislike me for nothing serious, people dont like the fact that i love to speak my mind if i dont like something or someone i would let it be known i kinda get it from my mom. i get really lonely sometimes to the point of depression i feel unwanted and cold inside. what i do to compress it getting online, watching tv, and playing video games. what about you guys?

You've got some interestin' thread titles, bro.

When I was a youngin' and life had me down, I read books since that was all I had being that the parents didn't allow me TV. Being immersed in a book certainly can distract you from reality.

Nowadays, the punching bag in the cellar certainly does the trick. No better way to vent stress than to do is physically IMO.

"Punching bag"
Oh dear. They really dont work for me as they keep breaking.

I was alone a few years back
No hope, no life.
Then I started to get out more.
All of a sudden friends, friends that play games.

Also a parrot.
A parrot that acts like a wife (with out the sex).

LIFEISGOOD

My parents would never let me get a bird! your one lucky cat. i'll have to wait till i get my own house before i can get something like that.

My parents would never let me get a bird! your one lucky cat. i'll have to wait till i get my own house before i can get something like that.
> Implying I live with my parent

I believe that everyone suffers in the laws of live in some kind of way..

No, thats just life unless, you use the secret in every moment of time.

If you look up the law of attraction it'll tell you the secret that th governments been hiding from all of us.

Back