1 Million Wiis for U.S. Launch

More

I hate to sound greedy, but I was hoping for more. Lots more.

But the price should knock down the demand.

yeah right $250 for this awesome console, and you get wii sports which is 5 different basic games with multiplayer, not to mention the graphics are not far behind the 360, and some in the near future will probably rival the 360, a couple already better than some of the 360 games I have seen in action.

1 million at launch!! WOOHOO!!! thats AWSOME. the xbox360 was only like 250k at launch and they just hit the 3.2 mil mark worldwide and you can find them anywhere now! 1 mil units at launch plus another 1 mil before 2k7 is AWSOME!!

JeremyDay said:
I hate to sound greedy, but I was hoping for more. Lots more.

But the price should knock down the demand.
me too, i mean theres hundreds of millions of pple in the US. but damn, thats niceeee.

**BTW, anyone know how many will be at launc in Japan?

Jenksie said:
I hope they confrim the number of units for the UK soon. Us brits are always last to get the good news
I remember reading somewhere that Nintendo said that the U.S. would be getting the biggest majority of units at launch. Then I also read that Nintendo will have 4 million Wii's out worldwide by the end of the year.

Look, maybe AT LAUNCH there will be 1 million units, but then, maybe a month later will be more than 1million, maybe 2 million... I hope to be a lot of wii's at launch, I don't wanna have the money and then I can't buy it...

** Hey look that means nintendo will win 250 million dollars only on launch and then in the rest of the World 750 million, then they will get 1 billion dollars! **

It SHould Be 4 Million... Reggie Fils-Amme Said That At The Conference At New York...

Back