#1 problem with Wii

kidtmnt

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
Please share your opinion on what the #1 problem with the Wii is. Constructive criticism only please.

The fact that Super Mario Galaxy isn't out yet and that its only killer ap is a GC port.

Online play. And if the problem isn't fixed, Nintendo will burn to the ground.

number one problem with the wii? It would have to be its hardware (gpu,cpu,dvdrom..ect). Not a very powerful system but great for the price. I will sneak in a second, its different approach leaves it out of the loop for many multiplatform titles that would find their way to 360,ps3 and PC.

In comparision, the 1 best thing about the wii is the wiimote, which is the most comfortable and fun controller on the market, abit few buttons. Ill sneak in a second, that would have to be price. Its the most affordable system on the market, and easily bought with such a low price tag.

what the hell is i'll sneak in a second supposed to mean Shiftfallout?

anyway, the #1 problem with the wii is that they were not prepared to release it in november. The fact that so many things have had to be pushed out shows this. Online being pushed back, new channels being pushed back, countless games being pushed back... but none the less, it has sold brilliantly. but then again, if they released it when they were ready, they would've had a bigger stock to sell.

callme.nasty said:
what the hell is i'll sneak in a second supposed to mean Shiftfallout?

well, in laymans terms.. lol.. it means im adding a number 2 reason. The topic is whats the 1 worst part about the wii. I added the 1 and 2 worst, along with the 2 best for balance.

Shiftfallout said:
well, in laymans terms.. lol.. it means im adding a number 2 reason. The topic is whats the 1 worst part about the wii. I added the 1 and 2 worst, along with the 2 best for balance.

hm.. could've just said second. never heard anyone use that phrase before.

The wait for everything to come. The Wii is losing hype I think. I mean with TP being the only great game. Hopefully Super Paper Mario will change that.

callme.nasty said:
hm.. could've just said second. never heard anyone use that phrase before.

I like how different people talk differently :) It makes life more interesting. Anyway, best to stick to topic and stuff about Wii :thumbsup:

Back