#1 problem with Wii

#1) online play needed - would really like to see MP3 and SSBB have a online multiplayer.
#2) the graphics arent that bad, if you truely cant stand them then either
a) sell ure wii and get a x360 or a ps3 or
b) just stick to pc's.

and no im not a fan boy..

The jittery sensor will make it nearly impossible to have a first person starwars lightsaber game in the future.

the sensor is just fine during game play its focusing it in one spot that is the problem as long as the moves dont get in depth it shouldnt be a problem I mean you can play baseball from some reach more then 10 feet easily and its the same idea as holding the bat right saber in hand bat in hand etc. also if thats such a problem then buy the better sensor bar(wireless) it works better and farther. problem explained and solved.

uhh... a few...

right now... the games suck.

the visuals leave much to be desired... just take a look at the screenshots on most upcoming games other than strikers or mario... its horrible

ONLINE PLAY.

yeahh im a wii fan... HOWEVER... i'm no nintendo fanboy so I'm not afraid nor do I feel unloyal when i say that right now wii has a pretty shotty existance. Its may turn out given some time.. but right now the downsides are able to put in LIST form :aureola:

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Rruuuuuuuuuuuullllleeeeessss!!!

LyricistSoldier said:
uhh... a few...

right now... the games suck.

the visuals leave much to be desired... just take a look at the screenshots on most upcoming games other than strikers or mario... its horrible

ONLINE PLAY.

yeahh im a wii fan... HOWEVER... i'm no nintendo fanboy so I'm not afraid nor do I feel unloyal when i say that right now wii has a pretty shotty existance. Its may turn out given some time.. but right now the downsides are able to put in LIST form :aureola:

Hey YOU!! MK ARMAGEDDON is gonna be cool! Metroid is dated for September 20 for y'all Europeans August 27 for North America and unlisted for Japan
HELL YA!!!!!
Lookie:

metroid-prime-3-corruption-20070522103842446.jpg

metroid_5.jpg

HELL YEAH!!!!

oh don't forget the image loses the real quality of the graphics on the computer.

I know its a lazy reason. But I hate that they couldn't figure out a way to have the remote turn it off when your in gamecube mode.

I haven't been able to add any buddies to my online list. I insert the numbers, I've activated my machine, but for some reason, I just can't get connected to the outside world through the Wii. What am I doing wrong?

gsm1031 said:
I haven't been able to add any buddies to my online list. I insert the numbers, I've activated my machine, but for some reason, I just can't get connected to the outside world through the Wii. What am I doing wrong?

are the people adding you back?

bob_digga said:
are the people adding you back?

Yes, I've been told that I've been added to their list, but I get no notification of such, nor have I received notification that my "registrations" have taken effect on other machines.

Monsteroids said:
Hey YOU!! MK ARMAGEDDON is gonna be cool! Metroid is dated for September 20 for y'all Europeans August 27 for North America and unlisted for Japan
HELL YA!!!!!
Lookie:

metroid-prime-3-corruption-20070522103842446.jpg

metroid_5.jpg

HELL YEAH!!!!

oh don't forget the image loses the real quality of the graphics on the computer.

Metroid is a good point... however... i dont agree that it will be a savior for how many are feeling about thier wii's lately. Its going to take a few "metroids" to convince most that their wii's are going to be stepping out of the real of unique party game novelty.

As far as the graphx thing goes... i once had a gome on my pc that looked as good as those images above...

It was called "CHEX MAN" and it came free in my cereal box.

Don't even act like wii has graphx that are worth praising... yeah they are good shure they suffice... but they are nothing to write home about :rolleyes:

if you want graphics get a 360. Even with both, i still play my wii more, its just, more fun|!

WII60 said:
if you want graphics get a 360. Even with both, i still play my wii more, its just, more fun|!

considering your sig... i'd say your a bit more of fanboy. I dont have a preference to my games/game companies....

i just like a good time... n for those of you reading my bashing know that Wii IS A GREAT SYSTEM... but for me i also want some better graphics and fps in my game collection... so for a guy like me who id say is your average gamer... he'd do much better with a "wii60" setup :smilewinkgrin:

Back