#1 problem with Wii

The fact that SSBB isn't out yet. The games haven't really impressed me yet. I need a fast paced game like SSBB. I need online play!

release dates, like SSBB and Mario strikers.. Solid and fun online play.. better channels like a demo channel. Use the Calender that has when games r coming out. Have an updates eveyr 2 weeks and it has specific dates for that month....

The choice of games, I mean there are some really good games but several of them are over once you beat them. Don't get me wrong I'm loving my Wii and still playing it at least every other daily but they could definitly use a few more strong pick up and play multiplayer games. Now this isn't a problem exclusivly to the Wii it seems like the Ps3 as well doesn't have the mass appeal of outstanding games. The xbox360 has a lot of stunning games but they've had the full year up on releases. With the release of a few games this summer I'll be more satisfied. Still, I enjoy my wii despite and shortcomings it may currently have.

Nfanboy said:
There really isn't a problem with Wii, except that Super Mario Galaxy and Super Paper Mario arn't out yet!

Super Paper Mario is coming out in a week.

My problem is with the Wii is that if it is online on a wireless connection is screws up every other thing on that network.

Speeder768 said:
My problem is with the Wii is that if it is online on a wireless connection is screws up every other thing on that network.

That's a good one.

Same thing with the DS, in order to connect it to through a wireless router you basically have to use a weaker encryption. I jsut bought the USB adapter and did a direct lan cable for my Wii.

the graphic is not TRUE!! Nintendo know most of the people out there don't have HDTVs as for #1 problem i would have to say online because of the stupid Friend code

Dudes what's wrong you all and the whole 'there's no good games...'

- The Godfather

- Blazing Angels

- Heatseeker

- SSX Blur

- Excite Truck

- Sonic

- TMNT

The list goes on..

surfinrach90 said:
Dudes what's wrong you all and the whole 'there's no good games...'

- The Godfather

- Blazing Angels

- Heatseeker

- SSX Blur

- Excite Truck

- Sonic

- TMNT

The list goes on..

I don't like any of those games, I'm sure some of them can be enjoyed, but I'm guessing what the poster meant is that there aren't any great or killer ap games.

Some of those games are good, but I definatley wouldn't buy a Wii over them.

No online play - and when we do get it its gonna be pokemon... Couldn't they have released a "trial" Online developers tool, so companies could at least get their games online themselves somehow?

vc games should b cheaper (hopefully channels will mostly be free)

its true that online play is important but i rather it b good n wait then crapper and out now

lack of killer aps is a good point but they will come out

i could complain about the lack of channels but they seem 2 keep adding channels to bad some of them will cost extra :(

What I call a problem in Wii is the difficult connection with an access point. It requires a compatible router, wireless router configurations, and there are to many errors when we try to connect the Wii to the Internet ( by the wireless router). That's what I call a problem. And I want to have Internet in my Wii.
Lesser quality in Wii's grafics are no problem to me, because I just bought my Wii for its gameplay, and to play Nintendo's great games.
Waiting for this great games, like SSBB, SMG, and others is another problem. Nintendo makes great games and because of that we are impatient for them.
We have a new console with new gameplay and we can't play those great games now? It's a bit boring...

Back