#1 problem with Wii

I think the fact that here in England there is no online play yet, even though it will be available towards the end of the year (or so I believe), it really would have benefitted it from the start!

I also agree about the friend codes - we also own an xbox 360 and that is so simple - meet people through online games and use gamertags - much simpler than the long digit codes on the wii....

Last edited:
ctruong said:
my only problem is: $50 per game.
i can't afford all the games i want. :(

$50 a game is cheap compared to 360 and PS3, you should be thankful for the prices ^ ^.

~Rival

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
online play not avalible from the starrt
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppaaaaa

Celestial said:
Aren't the Ps3 and 360 games $50 too? They're all £40 here in England.. Wii Ps3 and 360.

Nope PS3 and 360 range from $50-$60, while Wii ranges from $40-$50

~Rival

Number one problem with the Wii right now is availability. It took me a lot of searching to find mine and getting wiimotes/nunchuks is hard too.

As for graphics, well the Wii is suffering a lot of ports right now which don't really show what it can really do but this should improve in time.

Lack of online play? That dosen't really bother me right now either, as long as some of the upcoming titles have it. Id rather have quality over quanitity.

poor graphics, i usually dont mind about that, but its boring to see great graphics at PS3 and X360 and know they wouldn't work on wii

well

I have a problem and I don't know how serious it is but like a week ago i left my red steel game in my wii in standby (by accident ofcorse) and know when it loads or shows vids its makes quite a bit of noise not alot thow .

can anyone help me.:) Anything is good:).

I knew i'd find you hear shiftfallout. :lol:

#1 problem is either online play or graphics obviously...another bad thing is the loading time for every channel, isn't it supposed to be connected 24/7? (hence Wiiconnect24) That pisses me off from time to time.

Are you an idiot or something? Did you not notice the title of this thread? noob..anyways the problem once again is NOT graphics since Nintendo was NOT trying to create a graphics whore console. Instead they made the best product they could with innovative features and fun games to go with it. The only problems that Nintendo has are Online not being out right now, lack of consoles being availble (which is really good thing since that means demand is UP), and non use of the calender.

nfanboy is right, the graphics are good... theyre better than PS2 I find... and just wait til the newer games come out... Xjunk 360 will be Xcrap 360, PS3 will be Dummy station3, as for wii, it will have online play, the best features (motion sensing, play with the mii's ect,) and wii V.2 is coming out soon! it can play DVD's.

Back