#1 problem with XBOX 360

kidtmnt

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
Please share your opinion on what the #1 problem with XBOX 360 is. Constructive criticism only please.

hmm, theres not many i would complain about, but i guess the #1 is that you pay $50/year for online, which is a great service, but all it really gives you is online play, silver members (free) get all the other features too...they should give us more for paying besides online play

nah, its the fact that they can break down, but hopefully itll be fixed with the new 360 coming outtt

My number one problem with any xbox is that the microphones easily break and that it costs about $50.00 to buy a new one..

nah, its the fact that they can break down

That problem has already been fixed so you don't have to worry about it when you purchase a core or premium 360 nowadays.

Online play that costs money. It's not that great that I should have to pay 50 dollars a year for it.

Oh and the fact that it has no good exclusive platformers in the future.

Syntax said:
My number one problem with any xbox is that the microphones easily break and that it costs about $50.00 to buy a new one..

That problem has already been fixed so you don't have to worry about it when you purchase a core or premium 360 nowadays.
$20 for a new headset

The intercooler that My bro has makes very loud noises and when you play a game that could get annoying.

Their number 1 problem is the frequent reports of their console breaking down/exploding, etc. Plus they should try to lower the cost of Online. It would make a lot more people willing to join Live I think. I can afford it but that doesn't mean I like it.

Don't own one yet (getting one real soon) but my friends 360 seemed a tad noisy. Can you upgrade the fans in your 360?

En4Neo said:
.....Oh and the fact that it has no good exclusive platformers in the future.

banjo is coming on the 360, and it'll be an exclusive...

but one of the main things that annoys me is the fact that although they made the 360 backward compatable, they left out the idea of transferring your old game saves to the 360's HD....

MasterJedi2U said:
Their number 1 problem is the frequent reports of their console breaking down/exploding, etc. Plus they should try to lower the cost of Online. It would make a lot more people willing to join Live I think. I can afford it but that doesn't mean I like it.

This is why I a little cautious about buying one right now, but I heard the New 360 Elite will have different fans in them something like that so maybe this will fix the red ring of death if it does I will be getting one after I get my Wii :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back