$10 for a Sony PS3 ? Surely not...

Well at least he didn't get ripped off but that's still awfully expensive for a measly PS3 jk lol

Looks like a clone of the NES.

Meh...Sony didn't even make consoles back then.

Oh, My GOD!

I Want It! Can I, Mom? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Ca-*choke*

*drop dead on floor*

retro_joe said:
Funny how even the mods aren't abiding by the fanboyism rules :crazy:

What's this ? I just found this amusing. I suppose I am a Nintendo fanboy, but that has little to do with the point of this thread, or the humour of what I posted. It's just something to laugh at.

Not at Sony's expense, nor the PS3 mind you, but at the expense of those who created this clone. Just consider what must have been going through their heads.

I try to avoid any and all fanboy talk, because it's completely ridiculous. Take this for what it is; a good laugh.

That is all.

</defend honour>

Flip said:
What's this ? I just found this amusing. I suppose I am a Nintendo fanboy, but that has little to do with the point of this thread, or the humour of what I posted. It's just something to laugh at.

Not at Sony's expense, nor the PS3 mind you, but at the expense of those who created this clone. Just consider what must have been going through their heads.

I try to avoid any and all fanboy talk, because it's completely ridiculous. Take this for what it is; a good laugh.

That is all.

</defend honour>

/noted..

Just for shits & giggles

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Oh, My GOD!

I Want It! Can I, Mom? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Ca-*choke*

*drop dead on floor*

little +Maniacal=Maniac+ you may not. your in timeout mister. wait until i cal your father lol Even i would not buy that for you. Spend your money where its worth spending lol. That $10 could buy us some dvds.

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
ha that looks just like an old nintendo console!

deh deh deh It is the old nintendo console that was for the jap people we got the NES you see now

Back