10 Games for 1 Used Nintendo Wii

tenlientl

WiiChat Member
Jun 12, 2007
"Trade in 10 games for a free used Nintendo Wii"

Anyone else say that? Damn. I wonder what kind of games.. Probably ones with value of $20.

At first I was disappointed. I had tons of old PS2 games I coulda traded. A used Wii isn't bad IMO. Then again.. It's EBGames. I've heard they sell used/opened box items as 'new'.. I wouldn't be suprised if they sold bad Wiis.. even if they're used.

I can only think of 4 games worth even playing on the wii, for me deal=****.

edit: i thought it was only wii games

Maybe I should go do it.. And then sell the Wii.. Or.. Sell it back to EBGames but on another location, lol. I should ask them what kind of games they wanted.. TBH.. I'm not sure if it was USED games. Maybe it's like new ones that's worth $50+ (new)

Wow sounds like them promtions wii have over here
5 xbox360 games to get one new one

Rip off considerin that the store sells them for £30 sh

ciper said:
The next question, where can you find a used Wii?

hold on. are we on the same page? 10 of your games for 1 used nintendo wii.. not your used wii for 10 games.

Napalmbrain said:
Not bad if you've got a ton of mediocre games lying around.

Then theres people like me

Tends to like every game he every borght

tenlientl said:
hold on. are we on the same page? 10 of your games for 1 used nintendo wii.. not your used wii for 10 games.
Yes we are on the same page and I ask again where you could find a used Wii in order to take advantage of the deal.

tenlientl said:
"Trade in 10 games for a free used Nintendo Wii"

Anyone else say that? Damn. I wonder what kind of games.. Probably ones with value of $20.

At first I was disappointed. I had tons of old PS2 games I coulda traded. A used Wii isn't bad IMO. Then again.. It's EBGames. I've heard they sell used/opened box items as 'new'.. I wouldn't be suprised if they sold bad Wiis.. even if they're used.

Not ALL EBGames/Gamestop stores do this. Some do, but it's like anything other business, with some dishonest people.

Back