100 wii points left, what's the point? and what should I get?

$hawn

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2007
Whats the point of buying a 800 Wii point game when you have 1k left? You have 200 left over you ca never use, or be credited for. So, what's the point of a 2k wii points card if your not buying 2 n64 games?

Also, with 1000 points left, what should i buy?
I like mario games, and I already have mario 64.

$hawn said:
Whats the point of buying a 800 Wii point game when you have 1k left? You have 200 left over you ca never use, or be credited for. So, what's the point of a 2k wii points card if your not buying 2 n64 games?

so with those 200 points

you buy more to use them up

and its never ending!

= $$$$$ for nintendo

$hawn said:

You could buy two TG 16 games(600 pts) and one snes or genesis(800 pts)...or one Neo Geo(900 pts), one TG 16, and one NES(500 pts). Nintendo cant predict everybodies buying patterns. Besides the points are still there the next time you buy points. They dont go away.

$hawn said:

If u like pokemon then pokemon snap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

on the VC I bought Mario 64, Star Fox 64, Mario Kart, Mario Bros 1, Mario Bros: Lost levels, Mario Bros 3.

I hate the point system. I have 400 points left, and need atleast 100 points to be able to get anything. Even if I buy them online, the minimum I can buy is 1000 points. I wish Nintendo just let us pay directly for individual games, or let us buy any denomination of points, ex. 100 points.
Obviously the points system works for Nintendo because people need to keep buying more and more points just to be able to use their remaining points.

westearth said:
Obviously the points system works for Nintendo because people need to keep buying more and more points just to be able to use their remaining points.

Yup. This is the exact reason why they have the set increments of points. It's a genius marketing strategy actually.

I got 500 left, could buy another game I guess, but I don't have the classic controller :lol:

Remaining points are there to be added on next time you top up your total.
Its not that bad having extra points.

Back