100th Update!!!???

Maybe they will annouce Sonic. Not that I'm too siked about him but I'd like to see nice new addition to the game. Although todays update was pretty awesome. Best update of the week by far I hope it's something good, but I extremely doubt the possibility off wi-fi

edit: "I extremely doubt the possibility off wi-fi" by that I meant as an update.

I don't think it will be anything big. I remeber the update on 100 DAYS until december 3rd wasn't that great. I forget what it is though. At best we'll get a character that we all knew would be in, King DeDeDe most likely. Or geno/ridley.

Ok? what shadow. So this is the 97th update, which includes double and triple updates?

king dedede was in the video games too.....

anyways i'm not sure if they're going to make a big deal out of this, hopefully you all don't get your hopes up for nothing

anyways nice noticing none-the-less

hopefully theyll anounce snakes special moves cause (or for that matter snake himself)

or maybe even sonic

i wanna see snake's fsa, which is prob him in side of MGS. but whats the funny about his FSA is gonna be how he looks (like how marios eyes flare with fire) XD

stage or player

MY 200TH POST

F*CK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
SON *F A BITC*

Last edited by a moderator:
Back