11-year old college grad says videogames are "a waste of time"

We have an intellectual speaking in our midst. Which we desperetly need.(or at least I do.)

Not good enough man. Try something original.

Glad to be here Tom. It's a beautiful day out on the coarse. Let's hope our drivers take this oppurtunity of such fine weather to use at their advantage during this afternoons race. :D
And they're off!

But seriously, the kid may be a boy-genius, but he has a lot to learn in the common-sense department.... especially if he wants to come out of this race victorious. :D

This. :p Man Bodine, you got something against every kid who comes to Wiichat, or something? :lol:
quote]

If your refering to me I don't it's just it might be interesting to read what he might put & i've heard tooooooo many Pirates Of the Carrabian puns, jokes, ect.

That is funny Bodine. More More. This is getting good.

This. :p Man Bodine, you got something against every kid who comes to Wiichat, or something? :lol:
quote]

If your refering to me I don't it's just it might be interesting to read what he might put & i've heard tooooooo many Pirates Of the Carrabian puns, jokes, ect.

That is funny Bodine. More More. This is getting good.
So I'm guessing you don't want me to mail you this jar of dirt?

Wow, this thread is hilarious :lol:.

Video games is one kind of entertainment which is used to waste/pass time unless you're doing it for money. Other forms of entertainment are also a waste of time, such as watching tv, going to the movies, sports, comedy shows, clubs, concerts, posting on this thread, etc. are all forms of entertainment which is a waste of time but it's a fun waste of time. A true waste of time would be just sitting there doing nothing.

Anybody else notice the quote button is ****ing up?

So I'm guessing you don't want me to mail you this jar of dirt?

Oh god... your Pirates of the Caribbean referrences are horrid, Bodine. :lol:

Quote button's working fine for me.

Oh, by the way... anyone noticed how we're OFF TOPIC? :p

Oh god... your Pirates of the Caribbean referrences are horrid, Bodine. :lol:

Quote button's working fine for me.

Oh, by the way... anyone noticed how we're OFF TOPIC? :p
I'm guessing you prefered my DBZ refrences? Those were so awesome, they could open doors.

Yes, yes I did. Mainly because I never cared for Pirates of the Caribbean; or most other movies for that matter. TV and especially movies can kiss my ass; I'd rather waste my time gaming. :p

Yes, yes I did. Mainly because I never cared for Pirates of the Caribbean; or most other movies for that matter. TV and especially movies can kiss my ass; I'd rather waste my time gaming. :p
You hate movies? You sir, have made it on my list. Along with whoever it was that drank all the rum... which is gone.

Hate movies? Nah. Bored with them? Yes. I'll watch movies if they're really, really good (and aren't some drama bullshit; action, comedy, or gtfo), I'm just more of a gamer, though.

... I wonder how many referrences Bodine can make in a row until he can't think of anything?

Hate movies? Nah. Bored with them? Yes. I'll watch movies if they're really, really good (and aren't some drama bullshit; action, comedy, or gtfo), I'm just more of a gamer, though.

... I wonder how many referrences Bodine can make in a row until he can't think of anything?
With as many games, movies, cartoons, shows that I've watched like a religion, the possibilities are well over 9000. Endless even.

Back