12 new games!

SoloSebo said:
Hey when are the new game scomming out??

look...i got this from the nintendo site....check it out...those are the games coming out for the wii virtual console and third parties as well

Activision: Call of Duty 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Rapala Tournament Fishing, Tony Hawk’s Downhill Jam, World Series of Poker: Tournament of Champions

Atari: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Atlus: Trauma Center: Second Opinion

EA: Madden NFL ’07, Need for Speed: Carbon

Konami: Elebits

Midway: Happy Feet, Rampage: Total Destruction, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, The Ant Bully

Sega: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

SNK: Metal Slug Anthology

Tecmo: Super Swing Golf

THQ: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Barnyard, Cars, SpongeBob SquarePants: The Creature from the Krusty Krab

Ubisoft: Far Cry: Vengeance, GT Pro Series, Monster 4X4 World Circuit, Open Season, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Red Steel, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Double Agent

Vivendi: Ice Age 2: The Meltdown

In addition to these new titles, Nintendo is making the greatest video game archive in history available for download to its Virtual Console. NES games start at 500 Wii Points, Super NES games start at 800 Wii Points and Nintendo 64 games start at 1,000 Wii Points. Sega Genesis games start at 800 Wii Points and TurboGrafx16 games start at 600 Wii Points. Wii Points can be purchased online or at retail at an MSRP of $20 for 2,000 points. Before the end of December, the following titles will be available:

NES: Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Ice Hockey, Pinball, Soccer, Tennis, Urban Champion, Wario’s Woods, Baseball, Solomon’s Key

SNES: F-Zero, SimCity

N64: Super Mario 64

Sega Genesis: Sonic the Hedgehog, Altered Beast, Golden Axe, Columns, Ecco the Dolphin, Gunstar Heroes, Space Harrier II, Toe Jam & Earl, Ristar, Dr. Robotnik’s Mean Bean Machine

TurboGrafx16: Bonk’s Adventure, Super Star Soldier, Victory Run, Bomberman ’93, Dungeon Explorer

this is the link if u want to confirm

Nintendo.com News : Nintendo's Wii Will Boast 62 Titles and Countless New Ways to Play

I heard somewheres that a few will come out every Monday.
Can someone confirm this??

drblake said:
I heard somewheres that a few will come out every Monday.
Can someone confirm this??

im not sure if this is true...but if im not mistake they indeed added like 2 or 3 games this last monday...maybe a coincidence>_>...but im not sure about that...

Seems a bit pricey charging $5 for NES games considering you can obtain some of those titles in the GC version of Animal Crossing, which I hear can be played on the Wii... But I won't be able to take advantage of this idea just yet since my unit was defective and all but one of my Gamecube titles didn't work for me. :hand:

Well, at least NCAA College Basketball 2K3 didn't let me down.

If they do infact have StarFox 64 on thier i dont know what i will do that would be awesome.

CAPCOMPRO said:
Seems a bit pricey charging $5 for NES games considering you can obtain some of those titles in the GC version of Animal Crossing, which I hear can be played on the Wii... But I won't be able to take advantage of this idea just yet since my unit was defective and all but one of my Gamecube titles didn't work for me. :hand:

Well, at least NCAA College Basketball 2K3 didn't let me down.
true i forgot my animal crossing is filled with nes games as well. hm i should find it and put it into my wii i guess. make sure i dont buy what i already got.

its a cool system i just wish it was 15 a month or something like gametap then unlimited use of any game. choosing is too hard.

I've played through Link to the Past so many times but i know I'll end up buying it again in VC form this time. But when are Sega bringing out Streets of Rage 2?!? Sure Golden Axe is fun but Streets of Rage!!!

u1caesar said:
if u want mario go ahead...u can download it right now and play it...ull need the classic controller or the gc controller...but thats a really good game that i downloaded and im very happy playin it:p

you can use your Gamecube controller!???

HMM IM WAITING FOR MORE VC GAMES I CANT WAIT TA SADLY PLAY SUPER MARIO 3 AND WORLD ON A BIG SCREEN AGAIN hmmm that and smash bros. hmmm indeed they can use better methods but in the marketing business depot thats how these companies make money. Even though i like nintendo cuz theyre more about the customer than anything.Indeed nintendo is the coolest

Wishale said:
Amazing.. VC Is going to be a big part of my wii playing :) :p

sure vc is gonna be pretty cool...i cant wait for chrono trigger, mario 3 and tales of phantasia :crazy: :ciappa: :cool: :yikes:

so wait, when the hell are new titles coming to it? i thought they added every monday...

Back