120 stars=== Luigi time

cowzuvdoom

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2007
what do you guys think about the fact that you have to restart the game when you play as luigi?

I think it is great, and with Luigi's different physical attributes i love how they made it harder with his feet having less traction as well as the higher jump.

Yeah I thought it was a great idea. Just added to the amount of material in the game and really increased the fun factor for me.

its also a great idea that they balanced luigi out(some games make unlockable characters immense)despite the fact he lacks traction he has a superior jump

so everyone here so far thinks its a good idea well its ok i guess but idk i mean i just dont know if i want to get another 120 stars but who knows it might be funner with luigi o and do you unlock more story book pages when playing as luigi?

cowzuvdoom said:
so everyone here so far thinks its a good idea well its ok i guess but idk i mean i just dont know if i want to get another 120 stars but who knows it might be funner with luigi o and do you unlock more story book pages when playing as luigi?
don't think so, sorry

Back