16 days unitl MOH2 (uk)

brad-bot

Wii Owner Since 8th Dec06
May 30, 2007
england
only 16 more days until moh2 comes out in the uk cant wait hp it is gd from what i have been hearing!!:smilewinkgrin:

I seriously cant wait for this game aswell. Im from Australia and it comes out then aswell, 32 online multiplayer will be fantastic.

i'm not to sure
atm im not getting if its 40 quid
but im keeping my money for nmh.

online alone isnt enough to satisfy my tbh

i didnt know it wasnt out over there yet? it seems like UK gets screwed on a lot of games? do all games come out after they do in north america?

Battalion wars is even worse.

We get that in february 15th. Its almost been out like 4 months in US or even longer....

SensesFail said:
i didnt know it wasnt out over there yet? it seems like UK gets screwed on a lot of games? do all games come out after they do in north america?
Sometimes, sometimes not.

We got Warioware, Mario Strikers and Endless Ocean way earlier than the US.

I think it's still more early US releases than European ones.

cyberzomby said:
Battalion wars is even worse.

We get that in february 15th. Its almost been out like 4 months in US or even longer....
Yea, its been out for 3 months and it is pretty fun. The online co-op can get annoying at points since there is no voice chat, though.

--

On topic: I can't wait to play all you Europeans/Australians!

I can't wait for you guys to get it either.
You'll surely help my score go up.
biggrin.gif

Hopefully you guys arent that good because my score isn't really anything to brag about...

iOwnage said:
Hopefully you guys arent that good because my score isn't really anything to brag about...
Lol. give us time to practice a little, and we'll take ya! :smilewinkgrin:

Oh nice, more nubs to kill :D

It sucks for you guys, cuz theres already SO many people who are amazing at this game, and when we got it in the US, we were all awful, and could get better a lot more easily.

Back