18 crazy glitch/exploit in Brawl (Spoilers)

lol fix. 3 month delay here we come. nah but dont people test this crap? heres your perfect game folks. as if falco wasnt good enough you get a infinite even. cant turn that down.

nice thread. i dont think all the infinites are actually infinates though... if di'd correctly the falco lasers should be escapeable. and if wall jump teched i think the fox shine infinate should be gone to.

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT GIVE US A DELAY and they probably won't cus japans already
BUT i want this becuase that infinate jump glitch would be soo cool it would be like fighting in the air AND wiht Marths crazy ariels you would be kinda fighting on the ground but with is ariels, I still think the infinate jump is awesome and if they dont take it out then awesome!!!! Anyways we need more glitches and expiots i dont want every fircken 9 year old to be a pro at SSBB

THAT GAINT JIGGLYPUFF IS AWESOME!!!! i wonder if wario stays in his costum if he's hit

a bunch of those are just good techniques, but others are rather cheap. do you think falcos infinite only works on bowser? peaches thing confused me haha. and whats with the monster jiggly puff, thats no glitch haha. pretty sweet thread thanks evi

^there is a good point, why was it that Bowser was only depicted against Falco. He is THE heaviest of all the fighters which gives him a unique distinction amongst the alternate fighters. In other words hopefully it only works against Bowser, i don't use him.

Back