19 Hottest Anticipated Games of 2008

Envy said:
What? The game was delayed right when Sonic was announced, I don't see how they added them in during the delay. Snake and Pit were shown way back in 2006.

The day the development team decide to delay it and the day they actually tell you it's been delayed is alot different
They could have been months behind schedule. Months before they told us

Two games on there are ones I am most interested in overall this year, Mario Kart Wii and Brawl.

The other games for other platforms are telling me more and more that I need another system as well :lol:

Hehe, WoW is just expansion pack with new lvl caps and etc. GTA 4 I myself am actually excited about. Brawl, of course. Metal Gear, another free give away. This is a pretty good list, actually haha.

"oui, oui, ha ha" as we say in canada. this is a good list but no mention od the new indiana jones game? it will have revolutionary AI and engine!!!1

T3kNi9e said:
Thats because Lego games are boring.

no not lego indy but the actual indy game that is coming out. search google.

Revolutionary AI's eh? That sounds good, I had my fair share of intense computer AI's in Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood on hard mode. God, after that I'm scarred for life.

Floydd said:
Revolutionary AI's eh? That sounds good, I had my fair share of intense computer AI's in Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood on hard mode. God, after that I'm scarred for life.

in that case, you're probably waiting on brothers in arms: the road to hill 30 :lol:

AoWFraggit said:
in that case, you're probably waiting on brothers in arms: the road to hill 30 :lol:

Lol, I have both. Road To Hill 30 wasn't too bad on hard, it just made me play the levels for excruciating long periods. But authentic mode made my head spin, I gave up on it after the 5th level. For 2 reasons. One I would have never been able to beat the 7th level, and two my game was glitching like mad :lol:

actually, i was honestly considering trading in my wii for the 360 when i heard about the latest brawl delay... :scared:

but then i saw the roster. :yikes:

Back