1st Mario Strikers Tournament - 16 competitors

Santa and brawl, if you remember I said that i will pick up the first 16, now 8, competitors. If yuo see i'll face against PsycoFoot , another wT member. So maybe we loose, maybe not, but please dont complain , lets having fun and do our best!! ok?

jorgelink lost against XclickX. He says: “Awesome game man, really close, u got my blood pumping. It could have gotten either way, so congratulations ur going 2 the next match. I underestimate u since in the first match i won 7-4”

btw guys, there is another tourney that i started called: “New msc tourney”, join now only 3 spots left.

divinogait said:
Santa and brawl, if you remember I said that i will pick up the first 16, now 8, competitors. If yuo see i'll face against PsycoFoot , another wT member. So maybe we loose, maybe not, but please dont complain , lets having fun and do our best!! ok?

I don't mind clan members really playing. But I do mind clan members coming to wiichat JUST to beat people.

Pysco hardly plays anymore

You're tournament sucks old mens balls

SantaClaws said:
Pysco hardly plays anymore

You're tournament sucks old mens balls

wtf is this? Listen man I have not stopped playing since I got the game. I wanted to play in this tourney for fun. Santa If anything, I thought you could at least beat colbert, judging by the way your talking I would imagine that you lossed? unless you're crying about the simple fact that colbert is in this thing and you have to face him in which case I think is silly as ****. BTW I've been a wii chat member as long as you. Plus you have my fc, take a look at my record. Does that look like someone who doesnt play anymore? I have played twice as many games as you and have less losses. I have nothing to prove here, I just thought this would be fun to play in this tourney. Maybe help out a little with whatever.

OMG why are you guys complaning about clan members from WT, c'mon cant handle the competition now? come on santaclaus, are you actually going to play or backdown!?

Gummy said:
OMG why are you guys complaning about clan members from WT, c'mon cant handle the competition now? come on santaclaus, are you actually going to play or backdown!?

simple mistake pysco, I apologize, I just don't see you on ever

Gummy if I wanted to play WT I would just go to IRC like I do quite often for practice

but when it comes to playing in a tournament on this site I don't really appreciate having it hoarded by some other site so they can make themselves feel special

this isn't about who I can beat or not it's me being pissed off at the length's people will go to win.

XclickX said:
what's IRC? is this thing still on or what

it doesnt look like it is, but u can look forward 2 mines, i only need one more person. And since is only 6 people, i think it will end fast and with no problem.

Back