1st person animal crossing

chessaholic

WiiChat Member
Aug 27, 2006
Wales, UK
No doubt there will be an animal crossing for the wii, and no doubt it will be great with the added value of the internet. Anyway, i think it would be really good if this version was in first person. You would look around from the characters viewpoint, and this could be done very easily using the wii-mote. For example, you could use the analogue stick on the nunchuk to move around, and change your view and point at things via wii-mote. I think it would be really good shooting down 'presents' in the air, etc from this viewpoint.
The only disadvantage would be that you couldnt change your apperance, or at least there would be no point in doing so, and i think changing clothes/haircut was very good in animal crossing's so far. Any ideas?
I also think there should be lots of minigames, that you could also play with visiting friends via wii-connect. You could use bells to play small aim-and-shoot games, 'throw-the-hoop' etc and win prizes. (You know, the sort of games you may find on super monkey ball etc)

I'll be getting Animal Crossing for the Wii when it comes out but i haven't played the game before. The Xplay review on G4 made it one of the best games you should own if you have a gc. So i'll take their word for it. Also, it looks like a really fun game

I can assure you it is. I own both the gamecube and DS versions. I personally prefer the DS as you can play online, and it's the sort of game you play for short periods, which is great for a handheld... i recommend you buy either of them if you have the spare cash.

Animal Crossing for the DS was the greatest thing, I still play it. And playing online was like crack just running around having fun with people. I am sure the new one will have upgraded stuff. To the original post though, I don't think the game would be fun in first-person only. If you have the choice at any time to switch between the two, then hell yeah.

I highly doubt that it'll be in first person, but being in first person in a game like Animal Crossing would have its advantages and disadvantages. Like IWW said, there are some games where you can alternate from first person to third person. That would probably improve the game the most with this idea, though I'm almost positive that feature won't be in the game.

Back