1v1 brawl league

On the internets, Even I could say I'm a girl...especially with my avatar. In fact, I never said I was a guy. =P

See? It suddenly becomes confusing, haha!

Actually, no one here has really specified their sex, except probably GC. For some reason people just assume everyone here is a guy.
and the saying is "no one in the internet knows you're a dog", comes from this really popular political cartoon in which a dog is surfing the web. And it's true, we assume we know each other, but we pretty much don't...except maybe GC who has been very vocal about his personal life, unless of course he made it all up.

I'm not making stuff up :nono:

I usually judge gender by avatars, signs, and what they talk about.
I'm a dude, is there any female brawlers on this thread? :eek:ut:

Dinner vs. GCommander (#0090)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM0AjmShYVQ[/ame]

Match results:
Meta Knight vs. Snake @ Final Destination - Dinner
Falco vs. Snake @ Final Destination - Dinner
Dinner wins 2-0

I thought this was a somewhat poor performance by GCommander. Not what I've come to expect from him. :(

Also, there are no girls on the internet.

Dinner vs. GCommander (#0090)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM0AjmShYVQ

Match results:
Meta Knight vs. Snake @ Final Destination - Dinner
Falco vs. Snake @ Final Destination - Dinner
Dinner wins 2-0

I thought this was a somewhat poor performance by GCommander. Not what I've come to expect from him. :(

I didn't expect that type of performance by me either. C4 stuck on stage=fail F-Air=Fail.

I'll try better next time ;)

Good News everyone!

I have internet again, came across a really cheap LAN adapter and I got registered almost instantly. So I'd like to challenge everyone except Dinner (I need to prepare well before fighting you, no point in fighting you when I lack wi-fi practice.)

I hate you, anax. lol.

Now I'm all alone with stupid campus networking problems.

Good News everyone!

I have internet again, came across a really cheap LAN adapter and I got registered almost instantly. So I'd like to challenge everyone except Dinner (I need to prepare well before fighting you, no point in fighting you when I lack wi-fi practice.)

thats good for you anax :thumbsup:
hey, when im done with my official match against hero, wanna challenge me first? :D

I hate you, anax. lol.

Now I'm all alone with stupid campus networking problems.

I know, I was very surprised myself when I registered my console, restarted it, and the wi-fi worked. I was afraid I'd have to wait, but I guess not.

thats good for you anax :thumbsup:
hey, when im done with my official match against hero, wanna challenge me first? :D

Sigh.We still got our mtch bio.Ill vs you if you want anax4aero

Ok, I'm actually going to do something right now, so whenever I'm available and I see you guys online I'll notice whoever I see first. I'll play both of you eventually though, so no hurry :)

(-_-') why does it feel like this place is far more active when I can't play?

Back