1v1 brawl league

oh damn wait i mean kingslayer!
sorry smash k...

hey guys so i was walking in the mall when i saw this smelly old whore announcing that u shouldnt buy action video games 4 ur kids.she had all the major shooting games, like halo 3 and COD
she also had ssbb. i was like, fuke u u female bastard!

Last edited:
Okay Hero. I'm using my Wii for internet access, so hopefully we see eachother. If need be maybe you can re-add my code. It's on the front page, so there shouldn't be any problems. I'll stay on the internet until I get a confirmation on if you can play now or not.

oh damn wait i mean kingslayer!
Sorry smash k...

Hey guys so i was walking in the mall when i saw this smelly old whore announcing that u shouldnt buy action video games 4 ur kids.she had all the major shooting games, like halo 3 and cod
she also had ssbb. I was like, fuke u u female bastard!

... ... ... :/

hey guys so i was walking in the mall when i saw this smelly old whore announcing that u shouldnt buy action video games 4 ur kids.she had all the major shooting games, like halo 3 and COD
she also had ssbb. i was like, fuke u u female bastard!

Did you actually say that?
I'm also pretty amazed they have whores doing this kind of advertising. Are they trying to reach the lonely, perverted men demographic?

That aside, it's probably lack of information. If you don't actually play the games, how can you know which ones are too violent and which ones are not? I do like that she was appealing to parents though, instead of blaming videogame makers/sellers. I do find it ridiculous when I hear five year olds saying profanities on Halo 3 Xbox Live, so I don't mind parents being more involved in what their kids are playing.

EDIT:
@ Real-O: I just sent the videos. You are welcome to put FAIL at your discretion. I know for certain there was a fail moment for me on the last match.

Last edited:
Smash_King I had too much homework today and I couldn't play. When I finished my homework nobody was online. Possibly tomorrow.

@Hero1771: You should of told the whore "You are the one to talk about unappropiateness you STD carrying whore :p "

Do any of you notice that kids these age know way too many cuz words? They know a lot of badwords for kids their age. I didn't know words that they know when I was their age o_O I like hanging out with my two 9 year old cousins because they know almost every bad word that I know. I mean EVERY bad word. They go up to people in a bad mood and they try to cheer them up and if it doesn't work they say "Oh go get a blowjob". They are so fun to hang out with XD

GCommander vs. kingslayer (#0091)

[video=youtube;u25IvaBttM0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u25IvaBttM0[/video]

Match results:
Snake vs. Kirby @ Final Destination - kingslayer
Ike vs. Kirby @ Final Destination - GCommander
Ike vs. R.O.B. @ Smashville - GCommander
GCommander wins 2-1

anax4aero vs. SMASH KING (#0092)

[video=youtube;HCojWEo6kCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCojWEo6kCM[/video]

Match results:
Pokemon Trainer vs. Pit @ Final Destination - SMASH KING
Mr. Game & Watch vs. Snake @ Final Destination - anax4aero
Peach vs. Ike @ Final Destination - anax4aero
anax4aero wins 2-1

Smash_King I had too much homework today and I couldn't play. When I finished my homework nobody was online. Possibly tomorrow.

@Hero1771: You should of told the whore "You are the one to talk about unappropiateness you STD carrying whore :p "

Do any of you notice that kids these age know way too many cuz words? They know a lot of badwords for kids their age. I didn't know words that they know when I was their age o_O I like hanging out with my two 9 year old cousins because they know almost every bad word that I know. I mean EVERY bad word. They go up to people in a bad mood and they try to cheer them up and if it doesn't work they say "Oh go get a blowjob". They are so fun to hang out with XD

i no...sierously:sick:
i went to c a elementry school some 2nd grade kids were already saying" damn that fukin teacher.she can suck my balls, and go do it herself"

damn....

@ anax no i didnt say that although i really wanted 2

i went to c a elementry school some 2nd grade kids were already saying" damn that fukin teacher.she can suck my balls, and go do it herself"

damn....

I understand you went to a C elementary school (at least that's what I understood), but you can write better than that I'm sure.

@Real-O: i haz no fail!?!? O_O

Last edited:

damn....

@ anax no i didnt say that although i really wanted 2

I have a cousin who's in Kindergarten and my mom saw that he was loosing his teeth and my mom told him that he was becoming toothless and he said "well f*** you". I started laughing :p

@Anax: Were did you FAIL? The PT was fine, you 2 stocked with Mr.G&W, and the Peach match was great.

-I have to do my homework. I'm sure that it's not gonna take as much as yesterday because today I just have History homework and History is easy.

@Anax: Were did you FAIL? The PT was fine, you 2 stocked with Mr.G&W, and the Peach match was great.

Well, I did Side B straight into an Ike Usmash. To me that's quite a fail, especially considering Peach has better approach options than just Side B.

I really need to start floating A LOT more. (-_-')

Well, I did Side B straight into an Ike Usmash. To me that's quite a fail, especially considering Peach has better approach options than just Side B.

People from AiB do this to me with Peach,
When I have 0% they short hop/float D-Air, D-Air, (U or N-Air) and it gets followed by another airial if done quick enough. Peach's over there are awsome XD

I considered that, but I felt it wasn't bad enough of a fail. Nice move with dropping the turnip though. I lol'd. :thumbsup:

anax... don't tell me you're a grammar freak too..:sick:

I'm an everything freak...when it comes to grammar you come off as stupid and illiterate when you do it wrong, and it would be a shame if you let that happen, no?

Don't worry though, I'm not too anal about it. I'm more anal about sexist and homophobic comments. Right, GC? :yesnod:

@Real-O: thanks!...even though I didn't see anything particularly special about dropping the turnip...

Last edited:
Back