1v1 brawl league

I challenge Smash king,bio,Dinner,Hero.

:ihih: finally its about you said that DG :D. you got a whole lot better than the first time we brawled. now then...once we see each other online...we brawl!. SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT DG! :D:lol:

Yeah i used to suck so bad.You made me better.:yesnod:This is so cool,two good friends about to fight.I WANT YOUR ALL SKINg.DONT HOLD BACK BUD!Match of the century!:lol:

Ill vs you hero right after sking.

Okay, luigikart3. We'll play eventually.

Eh, don't count that one. We didn't get to save the vid for that one but we did another set to replace it.

Do you have video for the replacement, then? I don't see any other Dinner vs. SMASH KING match results.

We had two sets already I won both. There should be vids up

That was my bad on the JonRyan challenge. I have now corrected it.

GGs hero.
Me vs Hero 2-0

Mr.game and watch vs falco/Me

R.O.B vs Toon link/ME

You got a whole lot better hero.:thumbsup:Keep it up.

Sking:burgerking: your NEXT bud!!:yesnod:

Also,im sending one replay hero is sending the other.Thats because i only recorded one and he only recorded one.Luckly the the same one.

Last edited:
I have one question.What happens if sking had 2 lifes and i had one.But,the match ended.When the question is ansered i will give the results.

realo i just sent the replays for when me and kingslayer brawled. ill send you the replays of me and DGs official, but i wont be able to send you all of because im almost at the limit
oh and one question. does it count if you have 2 lives and the other person has one then the time ended?

realo i just sent the replays for when me and kingslayer brawled. ill send you the replays of me and DGs official, but i wont be able to send you all of because im almost at the limit
oh and one question. does it count if you have 2 lives and the other person has one then the time ended?

I just asked that:lol:

Anyone up for an official?

I have one question.What happens if sking had 2 lifes and i had one.But,the match ended.When the question is ansered i will give the results.

I personally think the brawl must be finished.

It isn't that difficult to stall for time in Brawl, so I think there would be more fairness in making it mandatory that the brawls are completed within the time limit. That way if someone does camp around after killing the opponent once, it won't be to his/her advantage at all.

Before coming to any sort of conclusion, I'll wait for real-o's opinion.

Last edited:

If the brawl settings were 2 stock and 3 minutes and it still turned out that way, then I think it should count.

Edit: Although... I should review the match to see if there was camping before I say that.

I just asked that:lol:

oh you did :lol: my bad, i didnt see your post:lol: i was too quick to post without looking :/
me and DG need an answer for this dilemma

Back