1v1 brawl league

The info is basicly in the front page.Read it and youll know what to do.

Well your suppose to post it.I guess in your sig its ok:lol:Time zone we do need and you dont need to put losses and wins.It will be in the front.Unless if you want to keep track.

Luigikart3 vs. hero1771 (#0103)

[video=youtube;OGaDrWE6uCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGaDrWE6uCY[/video]

Match results:
Mr. Game & Watch vs. Falco @ Final Destination - Luigikart3
R.O.B. vs. Toon Link @ Final Destination - Luigikart3
Luigikart3 wins 2-0

SMASH KING vs. Luigikart3 (#0104)

[video=youtube;ynKeVT5HYTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynKeVT5HYTE[/video]

Match results:
Ike vs. R.O.B. @ Final Destination - SMASH KING
Ike vs. Luigi @ Final Destination - SMASH KING
SMASH KING wins 2-0

It seems I finally figured out a problem with the videos that has plagued me since I started making them. Just out of curiosity, did anyone even notice the row of distorted pixels at the top of the videos? All I had to do was check a few checkboxes, lol.

Also, I've been having second thoughts about allowing matches to end at the time limit when one player is ahead by stock even with no obvious camping. My initial thoughts were that since the game declares a winner in that case, it should be counted if there was no stalling for time. Now I am starting to think that all matches should be finished so there's no chance to stall and win. In #104, the more I watched it, the more it seemed like Luigikart3 was the one camping even though he was losing. There was one point where he just stood there at a distance shooting R.O.B.'s laser, perhaps unaware that he was about to lose.

Anyways, now I would like to hear all of your opinions and the reasoning behind them. Maybe we can vote on it or something.

Last edited:
I'll be online for a little bit to get my final officials in (for awhile at least).

So yeah. Tee hee.

RockerJ vs. GCommander

Game 1: Fox(RJ) vs. Captain Falcon(GC) - Captain Falcon wins
Game 2: Wolf(RJ) vs. Captain Falcon(GC) - Wolf wins (Surprisingly)
Game 3: Wolf(RJ) vs. Ike(GC) - Ike wins (No surprise there Ken)

GCcommander wins 2-1 over RockerJ.

I didn't expect to win, and I forgot to save the second replay, so GC is in charge of sending the replays.

Also, I've been having second thoughts about allowing matches to end at the time limit when one player is ahead by stock even with no obvious camping. My initial thoughts were that since the game declares a winner in that case, it should be counted if there was no stalling for time. Now I am starting to think that all matches should be finished so there's no chance to stall and win. In #104, the more I watched it, the more it seemed like Luigikart3 was the one camping even though he was losing. There was one point where he just stood there at a distance shooting R.O.B.'s laser, perhaps unaware that he was about to lose.

Anyways, now I would like to hear all of your opinions and the reasoning behind them. Maybe we can vote on it or something.

I think it is a considerable problem, but it is difficult to go one way or the other. I would agree with GC on this, but as people get more and more good (and I have noticed this, you guys are all doing great ^_^) the matches are going to take longer, and if so then it will become significantly harder to finish two stocks on time. And if we ditch matches that end on the time limit then we'll have several matches which will depend on someone making a stupid mistake or a suicide more often than not.
I'm also thinking on the basis of the characters I use. It takes almost forever to kill with Peach and Squirtle.
I say things are ok as they are now. I believe we can trust most of the members of this league not to consciously camp. As for R.O.B. standing there shooting, it's R.O.B...his advantage lies in making the opponent approach, so we can't really judge for that.

GCommander vs. Luigikart3 (#0105)

[video=youtube;wFkobui6oeo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFkobui6oeo[/video]

Match results:
Capt. Falcon vs. Falco @ Final Destination - GCommander
Samus vs. R.O.B. @ Final Destination - Luigikart3
Ike vs. R.O.B. @ Final Destination - GCommander
GCommander wins 2-1

Back