1v1 brawl league

I have no objections about changing to 2 stock if 3 is resulting in too many sudden deaths.

@0suitowner: Do you want an official match or just to brawl for fun?

an offical match please :)

Also I added your FC code.

It should be an easy win for you :)

To be fair, 0suitowner was first anyway.

You're added to the Member List, by the way.

@0suitowner: I just meant you challenged real-o first. Lastwords challenged him later.

@Lastwords: Everything you need to do are in the rules. Only difference would be that it would be better to go 2-stock instead of 3-stock since we are meant to do 3-minute brawls.

Just for your convenience, though, here's the part about setting up a match:

Pre-Match Guidelines

-Players are responsible for challenging each other. Once the players agree, Bio or JonRyan must be notified by posting in this thread or PMing them directly.
-When planning a match, the two of you must agree on these factors:
  • The time both of you will meet online (also remember that both of you might have different time zones)
  • The stage or stages intended for use in the Brawls
  • If Items (including Smash Balls) will or will not be used
  • Who will be responsible for saving and sending video
-At least one challenge every month. If you can't make deadline and need a delay, PM the host in advance (after the delay deadline, you will be expected to resume with the fixed month-by-month deadlines).
-Failure to play in a timely manner will result in a deduction of 5 points for both players.
-You MUST be prepared to save your video immediately after the match ends.​

Everyone...please read the rules. I didn't type them up just to re-iterate them. =/

Ahh, what the hell. The 2v2 thread is (sadly) dead, and I've been in a Brawl mood lately. Prepare yourselves, the league's about to be stormed. ;)

Challenger Approaching!

SSBfreakCK
(CK: 3007-7819-5661)
Wii Code: 6091-2250-7449-1194
Time Zone: EST -5:00

If I'm accepted, I'd be glad to set a match up with you, godstepk1d. I'm pretty much free Wednesday.

ooo I want to play you CK.

Also all 3 vidoes sent Gold. Ill have to get real-os wii code and send them to him.

Good game :)

That's what I'm talking about! Keep the matches and videos coming! Dead board, my @$$!

@CK: Oh snap, son. We just broke CK's anti-competitive-1v1 [STRIKE]virginity[/STRIKE] woes.

Yep. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a good idea to do that.

You have been added to the Member List, CK.

Last edited:
Oh snap, son. We just broke CK's anti-competitive-1v1 [STRIKE]virginity[/STRIKE] woes.

Yep. Definitely wasn't a good idea to do that.

You have been added to the Member List.

Competitive virgin? Me? :lol: Don't give that bull, I was in Godwind's League previously, and in that one tournament as well you douche. :p :lol:

Accepted? Epic. Time to set up a match. Also, to all whom it may concern, my goal is to have a match with EVERYONE once a month. Prepare for an ass whooping every month, my fellow brawlers! :thumbsup:

Also, Real-o's getting his junk tomorrow, no? Then the videos of the Brawl's will be ready to be posted soon, yeah?

Competitive virgin? Me? :lol: Don't give that bull, I was in Godwind's League previously, and in that one tournament as well you douche. :p :lol:

Accepted? Epic. Time to set up a match. Also, to all whom it may concern, my goal is to have a match with EVERYONE once a month. Prepare for an ass whooping every month, my fellow brawlers! :thumbsup:

Also, Real-o's getting his junk tomorrow, no? Then the videos of the Brawl's will be ready to be posted soon, yeah?

lol. Yeah, I know you're no newbie to competition, but I remember you saying you wanted to stray from 1v1 competition. And strangely enough, I didn't know you were in Godwind's league.

Yeah, videos will eventually be posted. It'll be up to real-o when he gets around to it.

Man, a monthly @$$-whooping doesn't sound very endearing...

Last edited:
Man, a monthly @$$-whooping doesn't sound very endearing...

Deal with it. ;) :lol:

Alright, my first match of the league is set.

SSBfreakCK vs. 0suitowner
Tuesday (Tomorrow, 4/21)
6:30 PM -5:00 EST, 3:30 PM -8:00 GMT

Game time tomorrow. :D

Last edited:
Back