1v1 brawl league

I got my video capturer today and I am playing around with making some videos right now. I might post a sample in a little bit. Though I don't wanna confuse people by posting it here when it's not an official match...

@Bio: I still haven't received your replays. Try sending them again?

Also, anyone else who wants/needs to, try sending me replays. I'd bet it's a problem on my end but I don't know what it could be. :/

Hm. I'll try sending them again. I'm glad you at least recieved something now, though. Which ones did you recieve?

One more thing: Could you PM me the password to the Youtube account? If it's okay with you, I plan to check there every now and then to link the video with the posts I make that declare the winner(s).

Last edited:
Damn fool no, I said first games a warm up. That was my first game of the day, AND I posted BEFORE the match saying 1st game doesnt count. Ill be more and happy to play you agian so you EARN the second win. But untill then Im only giving you credit for 1 win.

Ima get a lawyer ;)

No, you didn't post that; not unless you editted it in at the last second, meaning I wouldn't notice. >.>; So don't give me that. :p I'd win anyways... and I already sent the replays too. -.-;

OMFG I CANT DO THAT IF YOUR HOSTING! I joined your game thus giving you the controll of items/stock. My items are ALWAYS turned off.

lol calm down..... I know I exited thats why I kept doing that and a few of your games did. and yeah I made sure mine were off but they werent. We can try later? I also played this stupid guy.... He was meta knight and all he did was protect himself so he could go to SD but I won anyway lol

@Everyone:
Review with your opponent the score before posting it in the thread. Even if we announce the results early, we'll be ultimately watching the videos to determine score anyway, but do this so that there isn't confusion and argument cluttering the thread.

It also might be a good idea to figure them out before before sending replays so that the wrong ones don't get sent. I can already tell that real-o is gonna be swamped with replays as it is.

Last edited:
I've just received 2 replays from CK. Not anyone else yet. Edit: Perhaps we should discuss video guidelines? I have a general idea but... should we have a logo or something or just have it say "WiiChat Brawl League"?

@Bio: Earlier, I was using my own saved replays (mostly Basic Brawls) to make videos, just to experiment and find out what produces the best quality. I don't have the password for the Youtube account, I thought you did, lol.

As I was writing, I received 2 more replays from CK. Looks like I'm not the problem. :D

@Bio: Do you have WiiConnect24 turned on? I read in the instruction booklet that you need it on.

Last edited:
not wii chat league because that was godwind's and i don't wanna steal from him.
maybe we (the founders) can come up with something.

hmmm that gives me an idea.

-open for discussion-

how would you feel about having a team of some sort in this. no team matches just a team, kind of like ufc status. one team has a set of players who have 1v1 matches and when they win, they rack up points for their team???

thanks, if this idea passes and proves worthy all matches will have to be classified as either a team match(an official match for the team) or regular match (an official match not for the team) or both.

Back