2 cool wii accessories

dark samus

come to the dark side....
Aug 22, 2007
victoria, australia
Wii Online Code
7159-9733-2785-0220
i found a cool wii accessorie i thought you might like. the wii remote analog stick!
h-103_71410_402.jpg.jpg
so instead of the usual control pad theres a control stick, might be quite useful at some times

and also one i made up, the wireless nunchuk! ...but i cant upload the picture:mad5: ..because i made it in paint. but im sure you can use your imagination.:smilewinkgrin:

I think we all thought about a wireless nunchuck..but then it wouldn't be called a nunchuck anymore..I wish it were real tho itd be great

its too bad the site only supports url image upload. otherwise i could show you the pic

i have an NES

KyleForMe said:
I remember that I had one of those "joystick" things for my NES controller. Good times.
i hav an NES lol but... the transformer broke.... 220v lol
:sick:

i see the text is japanese. can you get those analogs in america? might come in handy for wiimote only smash(among other games)

i dont see it quite useful though..

if u think about it it's almost just pressing it only by tilting it

U dont get to have any degree variation unto how hard or how deep you are pressing the button or tilting the analog stick.

for example when you dont tilt the analog stick all the way you move slowly in super smash, but if u tilt it all the way you walk a lot faster.

Plus, this analog cannot read how fast you tilt the analog stick like as you would if u wud wanna run in super smash melee with a gamecube controller.

Hopefully this makes sense XD

Back