2 Million for North American Launch?

I doubt that . . .

pizzaluvr said:
there will be plenty, there are twice as many as 360 launch, and less people want Wii than 360

The number of 360 owners that want both systems is very high. I believe we'll see a larger number of Wii's (in comparison to the 360) sold before the end of the year at the latest.

I don't think the demand for the two systems is anywhere near what you say . . . just my opinion.

Thanks,

JD

Last edited:
Sam_Harris said:
there are more peple in london then all of australia!!!
yup, i explained that \/ \/ \/

MetroidZ said:
err.. nah. there are 7 - 8 million pple in London alone; http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=london+population&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

60 million in the whole of UK; http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=UK+population&btnG=Search&meta=

:eek:

im getting worried. i need to preorder as soon as i get the money :scared: :scared: :scared:

no need to worrie peoples . i bet the day of euro launch . there wont be any one on this forum that dont have a wii .. im bettin on it

You must also consider those lucky 10-20 people per Gamestop that have already pre-ordered. You know those 10-20 hardcores would be camping out the night before the 19th as well. So... we won't have to compete with them at the big box stores.

Actualy When Wii Comes out i probably won't get it until 07. :( As long as i get opera free im okay with it. Hopefully EBgames is going to still have that bundle that has 2 controllers/nunchuku and Wii sports bundle xD

MetroidZ said:
i might not. im waiting for my money.

well i mean the people that will have the money .. will have a wii . LOL . sorry man to dissapoint ya

to be honest i dont think in euro its gona be such a problem with suply and demnd really i think they will jus have enough and the next wave will be soon to follow.......do youthink like one or two days after the xmas day there will be anythnig left coz thats when i most likly get games lol

pizzaluvr said:
there will be plenty, there are twice as many as 360 launch, and less people want Wii than 360

Is there any fact or evidence to support this? Not the part about 2x as many (although I think it's more than that)

But how do you figure more people wanted 360s?

360 sales were good, but I wouldn't say they were great. And it lost alot of sales with people frustrated by its terrible launch.

I predict the Wii sells more units and makes more money than both 360 and PS3 at launch.

Cyan Winters said:
Is there any fact or evidence to support this? Not the part about 2x as many (although I think it's more than that)

But how do you figure more people wanted 360s?

360 sales were good, but I wouldn't say they were great. And it lost alot of sales with people frustrated by its terrible launch.

I predict the Wii sells more units and makes more money than both 360 and PS3 at launch.

Its a pain in the ass coz all the people i now hate anything to do with nintendo.....and so they are saying there sales are gona be the lowest outa the three im like wa!!!!!

No ones got no evidance for which way the sales will go but i can betcha its gona out do what people thing coz people have been saying that they cant get preordering in the us any more and isnt that good sign plus i think it will sell out but restock quick!

:arf:

for sure .. definatly gona restock .. most people dont know the power of nintendo .. they used to be seein failure thru their eyes .. basic gamers can only think about how gamecube went and they think the same for wii .. but us nintendo feins know wats comin our way .. oh we know . nnothin can take that away .. dont ya think .

Back