2 minute anyone brawls?

SUPERFAN64

Fuego
Oct 18, 2007
los angeles
Wii Online Code
2654-9051-9082-1779
hey guys i have a question
in every single video i have seen it looks like you can only play online anyone matches for just 2 minutes
do u think u can change that or is that the only time u can play with anyone?

i was told the thread prez made with the tourney was an online tourney and those are stock battles

oh. i have no clue. i'd think you could set up random stock battles... who really plays time battles lol

spiff-ssbb said:
i was told the thread prez made with the tourney was an online tourney and those are stock battles

they look like best 2 outa 3, 6 min max matches....dont worry you dont gata time ur match they did. But MLG rules is 3-5stock no item no music matches

Thegamerfan said:
they look like best 2 outa 3, 6 min max matches....dont worry you dont gata time ur match they did. But MLG rules is 3-5stock no item no music matches
yes i know. you been to any before? i wanna hit one up for brawl. i never got to for melee
and usually isnt it 4 stock 8 min max?

They were stock matches.
The 6:00 time limit is simply in case it goes on that long.

Also, from what I understand, you cannot modify 'anyone' match rules.
The tournament you are talking about was not online.

oh ok sorry someone told me on your thread it was. nvm

yeah i'm guessing like it's going to be like msc, standard rules.....however with your friends you create rooms and what not....i'm probably not going to use the "with anyone" feature very much due to these restrictions

mushroomedmario said:
yeah i'm guessing like it's going to be like msc, standard rules.....however with your friends you create rooms and what not....i'm probably not going to use the "with anyone" feature very much due to these restrictions
WELL, if thats the case Mr.Mario then ill just have to beat u up! =o =o =o =o =o :lol:

spiff-ssbb said:
yes i know. you been to any before? i wanna hit one up for brawl. i never got to for melee
and usually isnt it 4 stock 8 min max?

ya with soe friends, Macdonalds got a midnight gamming turrny couple times a year look it up. But main turrnys could be found at Smashboards....the only diff is the mostsmashboard turrny's you gata bet some one. Or put in to a jackpot. but MC is free but few.

P.S the guys that play for money are very good.....i mean very good

Thegamerfan said:
ya with soe friends, Macdonalds got a midnight gamming turrny couple times a year look it up. But main turrnys could be found at Smashboards....the only diff is the mostsmashboard turrny's you gata bet some one. Or put in to a jackpot. but MC is free but few.

P.S the guys that play for money are very good.....i mean very good
ya i know they have youtube videos... crazy spacing. meh. i'll try and find one late this year

God they'd BETTER have online/against anyone STOCK matches! All me and my friends ever play are 5-man stock battles.
I was surprised to learn that anyone plays 'timed' matches....those things are terribly boring. Stock makes it much more like a regular fighting game, more similar to having health and 'rounds' even though it's just one big round.
That's the only way to play, imo....

Transfixed said:
God they'd BETTER have online/against anyone STOCK matches! All me and my friends ever play are 5-man stock battles.
I was surprised to learn that anyone plays 'timed' matches....those things are terribly boring. Stock makes it much more like a regular fighting game, more similar to having health and 'rounds' even though it's just one big round.
That's the only way to play, imo....

:rolleyes:
Same...

Back