2 players and zelda

toddy1d1

WiiChat Member
Oct 18, 2007
hey can anyone tell me any good two player games besides tiger( i already have it) also is zelda any good

Mario Strikers Charged is a good 2 player and Zelda is just always great why even ask that:lol:

Someone asked if Zelda was good? Are you kidding me?

And, ug, I suppose Mario Party but there's not that much on the Wii at the moment. Psst, Mario Kart.

:shifty:

Zelda is very very good.

And best Multiplayers I've come across are Dragon Ball Z: Budokia Tenkaichi 2 (if you like beat 'em ups) and Mario Strikers Charged Football if you fancy a bit o' online play and down right hillarity.

Personally, I think Strikers is the best game on Wii in the UK.

Frogger said:
Someone asked if Zelda was good? Are you kidding me?

And, ug, I suppose Mario Party but there's not that much on the Wii at the moment. Psst, Mario Kart.

:shifty:

Mario Party is atrocious. The presenter made me want to eat my wii remote.

Sethoi said:
Mario Party is atrocious. The presenter made me want to eat my wii remote.

Just ignore that revolting character and get on with the game, it's actually a decent game, it's improved from those dark GameCube days that we never want to see, ever again.

It could've been sooo much better. All Nintendo had to do was think of different ways to hold the remote! If they had combined the characters and colourfulness of Mario Party and the intuitiveness of Smooth Moves, then we would have a game to celebrate..

Sethoi said:
It could've been sooo much better. All Nintendo had to do was think of different ways to hold the remote! If they had combined the characters and colourfulness of Mario Party and the intuitiveness of Smooth Moves, then we would have a game to celebrate..

He has a very good point Frogger...and um i gonna have to agree...i own Mario Party and played it about 2 times...now it will forever collect dust

BWii is gonna have good 2 player, or should have. And Red Steel has a decent multiplayer, if you turn lock off (could be better, but it's one of the only fps multiplayer games for Wii right now, at least which has decent controls). Of course, Smash Bros. Brawl is gonna be amazing! It really depends on who you're gonna play with. If it's with friends, and you like shooters, then Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles should be fun. If it's with family, then something less bloody (Wii Sports, which you already have, is one of the best ones right now :sick: )

toddy1d1 said:
hey can anyone tell me any good two player games besides tiger( i already have it) also is zelda any good

if u dont have wii play and r thinking of gettin another wiimote in near future then it'll be a good buy , its a bit shallow , some ok 2plyer games tho n with the mote its worth it

plus it would keep u going till something really good comes out

Last edited:
Back