2 wiis better than 1?

Hurst

dont hurt'em hurst!
Dec 10, 2006
Hawthorne
Wii Online Code
8211-7709-2245-4630
I was out on wednesday, looking for things to buy, when i came across the Nintendo wii. As a child i was always a fan of nintendo, but since the game cube i had really given up hope on nintendo being a console for me in my adult age. Theres was so much hype about the console, and how they were constantly being sold out, so kinda like an impulse buy i bought it and Zelda.
I would have to say so far so good. my family loves wii sports and im really into Zelda new control scheme.now i bought the system for my self, and i really do not like to share my tech unless im around to supervise (my wife and daughter know this so thats not a problem), my 13 year daughter really likes it and wants her own to play when ever she wants, Either my wife will buy it for her, or her grandparents will, either way she will have one by chrismas. my question is: is there a benefit to having 2 wiis the the house (besides not having to wait for your turn) can the systems link up anyway, maybe for 2 player game or any thing of that nature? lan parties? can we play wii sports together in different rooms as not to crowd around one 42" plasma tv

There are games in developement at the moment that will support online play and play between multiple wiis. Someone else posted something about it I will paste the link if I can find it.

I read somewhere in the future you can hook up wiis to different tvs and link it up and play like fps games, eliminating the need to do split screens as such.

But i don't have the article i read it in, im sure someone can come up with some proof? anyone?

Google search it. I'm sure you can find something on the subject. Google always gives you something.

Games like Wii Sports don't support what you are talking about. But future games will, as well as supporting wireless communication between the 2 Wii's not even going over the internet. I would say yes to the 2 Wii's, if not for anything.. for when you want to play 1 game and your family is pestering you to play another. :p

Initially I want to say hi all, my first post.

Secondly, in response to your question. Having 2 Sensor bars on the 1 TV may increase your accuracy? I'm not exactly sure but if 1 is good, 2 should be better.. right?

I might be completely off the mark, but logic would lead me to that conclusion...:shocked:

i got 2 wiis...soon 3 on friday...one for the projector room...one for the 60inch plasma..and one more for my room (51inch plasma) its great and fun!

Cap'n Crunch said:
how did you just walk in a store and get one, wat store, where do you live?

I did that too, twice in fact.

Initially I walked in, picked it up, put it down and walked out. Decided it wasnt worth 400 AUS dollars.

Got home, read this forum, watched some videos, went back and bought one. Great fun : )

YOU WENT BACK AND IT WAS STILL THERE!!!!?!

*faints* i waited from 3am to 9am here in the states in 10F -12C weather LOL. Just to get One!

One store in Geelong, Australia (a toy store, Toys R us) had them. And they had alot. The first time I went in people were streaming in, and streaming out, all holding their wii's. I go back an hour later and it's still happening and I get mine on a trolley of maybe 15.

I don't know how, but I think they hijacked the US's supply : P

i thin kevery store ive walked into here in greece has wii's for sale .. i havent seen a place where the wii has been sold out ....

Obviously you have never been to Canada, they sold out so fast I didn't get the chance to get one, so I have to play my Brothers!.. LOL

Wii Points on Bros. System.. 4500 Wii points:yikes:

Last edited:
Back