Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Extreme Gamer
Nov 20, 2006
Missouri
Wii Online Code
4683-8466-6765-2704
Just as title states. I have 2 new systems that I bought at Target about 2hrs ago. I am selling each for $300 plus $15 for shipping. All payments are to be done through PayPal. If you are interested please PM me.

They don't go over $285 on eBay.

So, good luck trying to make a profit even after shipping, Mr. Scalper.

Even though it's not exactly 'wrong' to try to make a profit off a Wii, don't you think it's a little mean to try to sell it overpriced on a forum with a bunch of people still trying like hell to get one?

Lower the price, man.

there's nothing wrong with selling the wiis.

when we waited in line for a wii, we bought three and planned to sell them. we ended up keepin' them though =P

Mark OTVII said:
argh. your type is the reason people are suffering for lack of wiimotes. one person cleaned out every place at the mall that sold them. probably you :mad2:

are you talking to me or the author of the post?

i got 3 tickets - fair and square =D

i waited in line for 14 hours in line to get mine, coldest night of my life XD

i don't like the idea of someone buying something just to sell it higher but hey atleast 2 more people will be proud Wii owners. at whichever cost i guess is up to those people.

i have one for sale that im selling for $260, but no one ever wanted it. so if you still need one let me know!!!

The laws of supply and demand!

I'm gonna pre-order a ps3 to sell. Wouldn't do it with a wii for moral reasons. But I figure if you are dumb enough to want a ps3 and have enough cash to spend the big bucks they will go for in the UK then the money is prob better helping to pay off my mortgage...

Remember when just before the Wii released everyone was saying "oh don't worry, there will be tons of Wiis, but make sure to get a PS3" or something to the wording of that.

*goes back to playing his Wii*

TopherD05 said:
i don't like the idea of someone buying something just to sell it higher but hey atleast 2 more people will be proud Wii owners. at whichever cost i guess is up to those people.

lol you dont like the idea? God are your going to be broke when you grow up. You think you go to the store and buy things at cost? lol your post cracks me up!

Guys if you dont want to buy a Wii then dont post. All you people do here is thread crap or steal the thread to sell your own Wii's. No wonder this forum is losing members.

I was buying them and selling them for cost to people who have kids. I know how much fun I have with my boy and wanted to share that joy.

a noble cause, claps for scoth

selling for more doesnt bother me, i was patient and it fell into my lap.... so if you have the money and your arent patient enough go ahead and buy i say...

the thing with ebay is (there are lots of stupid people out there who assume a wii is as much as a ps3.... not kidding)

I think it is a good price. Here in Europe the Wii is sold at 249€ (327$).
Atleast he isn´t asking 500$ for it.
Don´t forget that you must pay some kind of extra, because he bought them.....
Maybe you are all jalous because he has 2 of them and can make a little profict and you guys don´t!
Give the guy a break! he isn´t killing nobody.
Good luck with the sale "Lethal"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back