2 Wii's for sale. I just bought them 2hrs ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lethal said:
I swear all you guys do is crap on threads. This forums sucks because you kids cant just follow rules.

If you dont want to buy one then dont post. Are you kids that stupid that you dont understand? You think I care that you dont like scalpers? Im only making $30 on each. Get bent if you dont like it. All of you.

who's stupid? well let me just point out that the forums aren't for selling or posting offers on goods

why don't you follow the rules? If not and u wanna tell us about your ebay... then shadap!

:p
stick that up yer ass

Ya well both sold for $325 each. My stupid ass made $110 profit. I must be real dumb to buy things and sell for more. How would anybody make money off goods if they sell for cost? lol thanks for all the stupid posts by all the dumb 12yr olds out there. Made me laugh. And even more thanks to the smart ones that didnt cry like a baby because I was selling 2 systems and trying to make a lil in return. Now after the waaaaaaaaaambulance makes its final rounds this thread can be closed. I thank ya!

isnt that just great...u bought them to make money...well u did..you should get an award! now some kid who only had the exact amount to get a wii cant get one!~

The thing about scalpers is that we assume that they have simple human courtesy and respect for others. What we have to realize is that really they lack this and that is why they scalp. They do it for personal profit. They do not care about others and do not take into account who they are affecting they just care about making money. We should also take into account the fact that Lethal is a very stereotypical American. The best thing to do is understand that people do stoop this low and the best thing to do is ignore them since they do not have the ability to look outside of their own personal gain and judge the consequences of their actions that effect others. All we can do is ignore them.

Oh and on a side not according the the forum rules and policies that we all signed when we created accounts on this forum:

14. No Advertising – Spam
Do not heedlessly place your advertisements through the Discussion Forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your WiiChat.com Membership. Affiliate links are not allowed within the forums. If you wish to promote a particular program then promote the program not your own affiliate tie with it.

While there is wiggle room in it's definition Lethal you are certainly advertising on this site while it may not be for a company or "affiliate program" you are still advertising but it is ultimately up to the moderators on how the rules are interpreted.

i waited in line for 20 hours, and when we got in this other dude bought every single wii -_- i got mine off ebay for like 350$ bucks the next day...
god i was pissed lol

i wouldn't buy these consoles via paypal. Paypal have VERY dodgy rules in their t.o.s and they have been investigated by watch dog because of the loopholes.

Good luck trying to conn people. People arn't buying them from Ebay anymore for that price as I think ebay put an upper price limit on WII's to prevent conjobs.

i still think its gay he sold wiis that were already registered.

lamee :rolleyes:

and wtf.. 12 year olds? Dude... You better watch how high n mighty you think u are, old young whatever, someday a "kid" gonna put you in your place. Kids are the future, beware the future.

yes, i am 20, if thats a kid, then id love to chat with you
i'll hit you with a psychological lobotomy that'll leave you buckeld at the knees

kids... kids are awesome. Games belong to kids. I hope every kid on here gives you a hard time :rolleyes:

Lethal said:
Just as title states. I have 2 new systems that I bought at Target about 2hrs ago. I am selling each for $300 plus $15 for shipping. All payments are to be done through PayPal. If you are interested please PM me.

Ok, now i'm getting fustrated, I want Wii so bad! :( :mad: :(

LyricistSoldier said:
i still think its gay he sold wiis that were already registered.

lamee :rolleyes:

and wtf.. 12 year olds? Dude... You better watch how high n mighty you think u are, old young whatever, someday a "kid" gonna put you in your place. Kids are the future, beware the future.

yes, i am 20, if thats a kid, then id love to chat with you
i'll hit you with a psychological lobotomy that'll leave you buckeld at the knees

kids... kids are awesome. Games belong to kids. I hope every kid on here gives you a hard time :rolleyes:

Cry me a river kid. Hey you want to have a beer sometime? UT OH!!!! You arent old enough!!!! Sorry KID! Im 26, married with 3 kids. Spare me your bullshit please. And maybe if this forum had any moderators worth a damn, just maybe they would have closed or deleted this thread already. But they didnt so please dont cry to me about a broken rule. You guys crack me up with your sob stories too. Waaaaaaaaa I cant find a Wii because Lethal bought them all. Anymore crybabies here that need to vent? lmao!

You're pathetic lethal. THE SCUM of the Earth as far as I'm concerned and this is coming from a 21 year old. Get a freaking life and get a REAL JOB. As for your family I'm sure they must be miserable with you and scared to death that you're going to freak out and either kill them all or sell them into slavery to make a quick buck. What a loser. By buying those Wii's you're denying someone the chance to buy them at the NORMAL price. The sad part is that there are people stupid enough to actaully pay you a dollar more than its regular price on eBay or w/e. So congrats on screwing some little boy or girl out there out of a great system for a couple of days or weeks. Hopefully you'll get screwed one day and end up alone and suffering like you deserve to.

People please... get off his back. They were his Wii's he does what ever he does anything he wants with them. If he would donate em to orphans would you start dissing on him again just cos 2 spoiled brats didn't get Wii's?
Besides he sold to people who were die hard trying to get a Wii and made people happy so stop it with this bull sh**.
Even I bought a Wii off ebay because Wii's weren't available at Latvia untill Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back