20 female in washington

lol wiipeople are much more friendlier ( spelling) than xboxers! when i had the xbox ppl would say it was illegal for girls to play lol

well they can... never mind. the piont is, there is no law against girl gamers. in my opinion, girl gamers rock:)

Yeah.. Plus we have other girls on here as well.. and the Wii was meant for girls and guys. Not saying the xbox or PS3 wasn't. I'm still crying over a 360 here! Ugh.

EDIT - Here it goes again.. What's the big whoop about girls playing video games.. We're just like guys.. but we wear make-up! (icky make-up)

hi and welcome to wii chat i'm pretty new too. **** i wish my girlfrend could be like u girls on wii chat but she hates gaming and she thinks im childish forf likeing it.

ello32fm4.jpg

In before male members tryin to pull online

MVGeneral said:
hi and welcome to wii chat i'm pretty new too. **** i wish my girlfrend could be like u girls on wii chat but she hates gaming and she thinks im childish forf likeing it.

Yeah? She sounds like my mom actually. -_- But my dad plays games as well! Why doesn't she yell at him for it?! Lame.. She says that I can't play video games, and should act more like a girl.. Yah know, I'm still buying that frickin 360!! /rant

yeah i wanted the 360 so bad then i bought it and i it broke after using it for 5 times infact it was pathetic and i would never wish it upon ne person unless your willing to take a loss .... i sold mine broken hehehe for 330

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Yeah? She sounds like my mom actually. -_- But my dad plays games as well! Why doesn't she yell at him for it?! Lame.. She says that I can't play video games, and should act more like a girl.. Yah know, I'm still buying that frickin 360!! /rant

Hooray!!!! for gamergirls.

Back