200,000 Wiis per week in the North America

What's interesting is that only 20,000 of the 400,000 Ps3 shipped made it to eBay. I would have thought alot more. Anyway, if you look at figures, all three consoles are doing amazing. The 360 is selling well after finally ironing out the bugs and finally starting to release some great titles, the Wii did extremely well on launch, no shortages, very little problems, and the Ps3 sold out due to high demand and low supply. I believe there is a bright future for all three companies.

xpirate77 said:
wait, abc...your thing under your name saying 360+wii+PS3 = sweet..

do you have all three?!?!

The last peice of the puzzle is the Ps3 which is coming in January.. so tehcnically, yes.

ABC said:
What's interesting is that only 20,000 of the 400,000 Ps3 shipped made it to eBay. I would have thought alot more. Anyway, if you look at figures, all three consoles are doing amazing. The 360 is selling well after finally ironing out the bugs and finally starting to release some great titles, the Wii did extremely well on launch, no shortages, very little problems, and the Ps3 sold out due to high demand and low supply. I believe there is a bright future for all three companies.
You are right all the consoles are doing fine. Looks like there is not going to be any dead consoles (like the Dreamcast) in this generation.

I'm glad to hear that there won't be any dead consoles. Competition drives the market, and it sucks to spend $600 on a paperweight.

I just bought the 360 Premium yesterday ($200 after $100 mail in rebate and $100 cash back from Microcenter credit card application -- which I will simply pay off.) I wanted a HD console for my HDTV -- I bought Gears of War, too.

So, I'm at Wii + 360. It's unlikely that I'll buy the PS3 - I have no point to with the 360 (and the exclusive games I don't really care for anyway). I hated my PS2 anyway. I should get consoles I like.

Wii did extremely well on launch, no shortages, very little problems, and the Ps3 sold out due to high demand and low supply.

No... the Wii and PS3 both had shortages. Nintendo did much better with console numbers, and horrible with nunchuk and virtual controller numbers. Sony was the opposite for the PS3 launch. I, still can't get my hands on a second nunchuk. Yesterday I believe, was the second shipment, and all places I went to sold out on their Wii stock within the first hour of receiving it. :( Ah well, I can wait I guess.

tuned said:
No... the Wii and PS3 both had shortages. Nintendo did much better with console numbers, and horrible with nunchuk and virtual controller numbers. Sony was the opposite for the PS3 launch. I, still can't get my hands on a second nunchuk. Yesterday I believe, was the second shipment, and all places I went to sold out on their Wii stock within the first hour of receiving it. :( Ah well, I can wait I guess.

Well you were one of the unlucky I supose. I can still get my hands on another couple Wiis in the New York Metro area. One thing's for sure, Nintendo had more supply than the rest of the next-gen consoles on launch.

Since I live in Costa Rica I have to order one online but I dont find a shop that is selling them online. All the sites I go they are sold out.

Carlos said:
Since I live in Costa Rica I have to order one online but I dont find a shop that is selling them online. All the sites I go they are sold out.

Sorry to say, but it sounds like eBay for you. But it's alright. The prices are down and only at $50-$100 over cost.

The problem is that I dont want to pay an extra $50-$100. I think that i will wait till they start to sell them online.

Back