2007 i0n & Mod Tribute

gidget

. ☆ ☆ ☆ .
Dec 12, 2007
-= ohio, usa =-
Wii Online Code
9999-9999-9999-9999
2007_wiichat_mods_by_idjut.jpg

I've been wanting to do this for awhile...
The mods put up with allot (some assumed as volunteers) and I wanted to show my appreciation. My dad manages ALLOT of people and he has to make allot of judgement calls in business (based on fragmented and improper sentences in emails). What is written in black in white by one person can easily by misunderstood by the reader as hostile or careless. This type of management is is carefully practiced and I can clearly see it carried-out by the mods I have have recently engaged with.

i0n and mods: Thank you for creating WiiChat and keeping it orderly.

thats beautiful idjut. good to see that you followed my steps and took my advice to make that picture. just kidding:lol:

i thank ion and mods too

Last edited:
i didnt know all the moderators looked like that. are our guests of honor going to say something or what?

thanks guys. like idjut said, we get reported posts that someone may think is spam or offensive while we dont. it sometimes gets pretty hard deciding on if we should delete the post or not. i would also like to take the time to thank CantGetAWii and idjut because they report more posts than anyone (however lately CantGetAWii seems to have gone into overtime mode lol). reported posts REALLY help us out. so thanks to everyone who reports posts and an extra thanks to CantGetAWii and idjut.

We Take Everything They Do For granted...We should have a wiichat holiday for just the mods.

Mitch2025 said:
thanks guys. like idjut said, we get reported posts that someone may think is spam or offensive while we dont. it sometimes gets pretty hard deciding on if we should delete the post or not. i would also like to take the time to thank CantGetAWii and idjut because they report more posts than anyone (however lately CantGetAWii seems to have gone into overtime mode lol). reported posts REALLY help us out. so thanks to everyone who reports posts and an extra thanks to CantGetAWii and idjut.

Couldn't agree more :)

Regarding the image:

So this is what it would look like if Trulen, Mitch, Prez, myself and i0n were combined...interesting

Trulen+Mitch+Prez+Syntax+i0n= Trumipresynti0n.

Nothing for the past mod of here
The one formaly known as Jill

Back