2008 is a Leap Year; March 9th is Daylight Savings-

Backfall

The Most Qualified
Dec 22, 2007
Inside a potato's couch
Wii Online Code
5231-2094-1307-8948
How awesome! Lets add another day to the Brawl countdown since 2008 is a leap year, and lets have some amazingly awesome fun losing 1 hr of playtime on March 9th (Daylight Savings for those in USA!!!).

Woo! Longer waiting time! Hit the music!

*Elelvator music plays*

.....Yup....Party hard....*cries*

...totally forgot about that.

great job nintendo. you phail at time.

then again, now i can get in on my birthday!

Dumbass_Luigi said:
.....Yup....Party hard....*cries*

*robotic Andrew W.K. voice* when it's time to party we will party hard!

Actually it wont be faster to invent the frickin' time machine because apparently it's impossible to build one.
BLASPHAMY!
i found it funny that you had to make a thread about THIS though i laughed a little XD

I think Nintendo purposely did this just to piss us off....nah, its a coincidence. And yes this indeed deserves a thread. SSBB fanboys can go beyond crazy (I've seen em in real life).

I saw an SSBB Fanboy once, he was grazing in the field across from my house. I attempted to get closer and take a picture but he must have heard me coming because he ran away.

Damn you fanboys really think of everything dont you? Im guessing you guys are going to be waiting in line for this game?

Never in my life have I ever waited for the release of something like that. It was either get lucky and they have it in stock on release date or just wait until they do.

Mingus said:
I saw an SSBB Fanboy once, he was grazing in the field across from my house. I attempted to get closer and take a picture but he must have heard me coming because he ran away.
LOL nice

anyways I dunno if this really matters, to me it'll be cool when it gets here, but untill then lets just chill and do other stuff. :D

actually, it is possible to speed up time in real life. Time Dilation is the key. Basically, time is affected by different levels of gravity. the less the gravity, the faster time passes. So, theoretically, you could be in outer space for about 2 weeks and It will probably be like 4 weeks passed on earth

T3kNi9e said:
Damn you fanboys really think of everything dont you? Im guessing you guys are going to be waiting in line for this game?

Never in my life have I ever waited for the release of something like that. It was either get lucky and they have it in stock on release date or just wait until they do.
Agreed, i would much rather just try and pick it up at the store. but i'd never wait more than 5 minutes in a line to try and buy a game.

Back