[/2012][2013]

Family is still family. I don't like some members of my family buy I'd still be hurt if they died. Maybe if they were abusive but still..
Someone doesn't know me. Whenever someone dies in my family, im only 5% sad and 95% happy. Why? Cause i love death.

'Till the last few days, was goin' alright.

Pros:
  • I'm still alive (no srsly, this ain't a 2012 joke)
  • Another year livin' with the people I adore
  • Brawl
  • SNOWOMFGYESZ
  • Still did not **** up horribly as a mod (some will debate this, ya lil' rascals you)
  • Bloke is still active?!

Cons:
  • World didn't end (now, this is a 2012 joke)
  • January had enough terribadness t' do me good for the year
  • No progress on gettin' a job
  • Unrequited love
  • Last week of 2012 was heart-breakin' (unrelated to above)

Pro #2 gives me enough reason t' say the year was enjoyable at least, since only January and (the end of) December sucked Pokeballs. 10/12 great months outweighs two immeasurably terribad months, I'd certainly say.

Family is still family. I don't like some members of my family buy I'd still be hurt if they died. Maybe if they were abusive but still..

Between you and me (not everyone else in the thread though, nope), I couldn't give a Rattata's ass if any of my family got intimate with the ground. Mostly 'cause I don't know 'em, though all but one'a the bastards I do know don't deserve kinship of any sort from me. Valuing someone based on heritage and blood is essentially inverted racism in that it's a needless, undeserved sentiment. I say 'less ya family gives you a good reason to love 'em, don't. We no longer live in an era where survival depends on your family. Valuing what no longer will always has practical value ain't a necessity.

Then again, not everyone was raised so poorly as I was. My bias is staunch t' say the least, not t' mention I ain't a very compassionate youngin'. :lol:

Another person died in my family! The death in my family is getting out of hand... but at least i like death. This is making my life/ year a lot better

Pros:
  • I'm still alive (no srsly, this ain't a 2012 joke)

Cons:
  • World didn't end (now, this is a 2012 joke)

dat contradiction

• Unrequited love
You in love? Hah!

.....srsly, is it possible? I don't get it.

• Another year livin' with the people I adore
Daaw, thanks, Dirgey, glad you care about your WC friends. <3

If that statement doesn't include us I will slaughter kittens.
Another person died in my family! The death in my family is getting out of hand... but at least i like death. This is making my life/ year a lot better
Seems slightly sadistic, depending on whether or not you liked them, again.

Said statement does not refer t' y'all. :p I don't actually live on the forums, they're simply my lifeblood.

You need to get paid for the hours you put in here in 2013. You have to be on here more time during the week than whatever job you hold to make real money...assuming you have one...

One potential spelling error can change the entire meaning of a statement. Like the above, for example.

Back