[/2012][2013]

I didn't realize humanity suddenly transcended it's innate barbarism and abandoned prejudice ideals. Where the hell've I been for the past 10 minutes? :lol:
:lol:
Some time periods treated women with more respect than men. Even some of the Native American tribes treated women with a whole lot of respect, and they were considered the barbarians by the Europeans.

Yet here we are with said culture nigh-entirely destroyed, whereas innate idiocy still reigns supreme in the form of time-honored "tradition". Nothin' along these lines ever truly changes.

Eh, modern culture treats 'em worse than the traditional ones. Sure there's a larger distinction between genders but there were also less..... things that degraded women back then.

Yet here we are with said culture nigh-entirely destroyed, whereas innate idiocy still reigns supreme in the form of time-honored "tradition". Nothin' along these lines ever truly changes.
Even tradition is degrading
No one has manners these days

Well where i come from death is a good thing because you throw the coffin down a cliff... it's so fun! lol...

Back