2012 conspiracy

ooo ooo the magnetic poles thing i learned about in physics 30. ok it is actually true, its happening right now, the poles are getting weaker and weaker and are going to eventually flip but 2012 is a long ways off from when it will happen. id have to say 2050 is more likely. anyways, its happen 4 times before in all the history of the earth since its birth. so, minor things, with no magnetic field cell phones will not work, radar wont work meaning no planes, many devices that use emr will ceace operating properly. But those are devices, and we can live without them. But have you ever heard of the northern lights? well thats causes by charged particals getting caught in our magnetic field ( strongest at the poles, hence north poles) well the our magnetic field deflects away many harmful particals and bigger such things from entering out atmosphere, giving more credit to the meteorite theory. so ya it would actually be pretty catostrophic if we had no magnetic field. oh and ps the geographical north pole is actually magnetically the south pole. yea.

Other instances=coincidances
This wont happen.

crazyman2 said:
ooo ooo the magnetic poles thing i learned about in physics 30. ok it is actually true, its happening right now, the poles are getting weaker and weaker and are going to eventually flip but 2012 is a long ways off from when it will happen. id have to say 2050 is more likely. anyways, its happen 4 times before in all the history of the earth since its birth. so, minor things, with no magnetic field cell phones will not work, radar wont work meaning no planes, many devices that use emr will ceace operating properly. But those are devices, and we can live without them. But have you ever heard of the northern lights? well thats causes by charged particals getting caught in our magnetic field ( strongest at the poles, hence north poles) well the our magnetic field deflects away many harmful particals and bigger such things from entering out atmosphere, giving more credit to the meteorite theory. so ya it would actually be pretty catostrophic if we had no magnetic field. oh and ps the geographical north pole is actually magnetically the south pole. yea.
Yea that ties in with all of this...but I say it happens in 2012...not 2050...

Youtube videos can brainwash you, theres so many videos for conspiracies and stuff, for a while I was addicted to watching all those 9/11 conspiracy videos, its so convincing...

D1nner said:
Seriously this stuff always makes my head explode.

Although, isn't the total amount of energy/matter in the universe constant? If matter enters a black hole into another universe, wouldn't that subtract energy/matter from ours and add it to the other? Unless that sub-universe counts as a part of ours, and so the total across both are still constant.

Energy is constant. always, but matter is not no. there is such a thing called antimatter, that if it comes into contact with its mater conterpart will destroy both and create pure energy. if you have ever heard einsteins equation E=mc^2, it is based on energy never being create and destroy. basically it says that everything with a mass has energy, included us, and this formula is theoretically saying that if we were to come in contact with our antimatters, the amount of energy would equal our mass times the speed of light sqaured.

Marioman said:
Yea that ties in with all of this...but I say it happens in 2012...not 2050...

no if it was gonna happen in 2012, our magnetic poles would already be noticably less strong than normal. if you mean to say its going to start in 2012, that too is incorrect as it is already starting/ happening and the earths magnetic strength is lessening as we speek, mind you by the littlest tiniest bit.

uloseiwin said:
Youtube videos can brainwash you, theres so many videos for conspiracies and stuff, for a while I was addicted to watching all those 9/11 conspiracy videos, its so convincing...
That's where I saw the alien part...everything else was from other resources...one even from TV

phillepino said:
every man will fall down in outer space :O

because of gravity being reverse?

haha no the magnetic field has nothing to do with gravity, its the mass of earth and the fact that every thing with mass is attracted another thing with mass. me and you are probably causing a gravitation force between us right now, just its so unbelievably small. so gravity will not be affect by the pole shift.

What the crazy people that go by the Mayan calendar need to understand is...

They did not make a prediction.

Their calendar simply ended.

They did predict the world was going to end or anything crazy like that. If you want a full understanding of the Mayan calendar, go here

This person is a Mayan researchist (aka not Mel Gibson) who has been to Central America several times. He cites numerous other creditable sources in his report.

Conspiracy theroists are just people who have no time on their hands and have to make ridiculous claims like the government caused 9/11 and Americans never actually landed on the moon.

Anyways, back to play more Galaxy, a worthy use of my time.

Energy is constant. always, but matter is not no. there is such a thing called antimatter, that if it comes into contact with its mater conterpart will destroy both and create pure energy. if you have ever heard einsteins equation E=mc^2, it is based on energy never being create and destroy. basically it says that everything with a mass has energy, included us, and this formula is theoretically saying that if we were to come in contact with our antimatters, the amount of energy would equal our mass times the speed of light sqaured

A blackhole breaks matter down completely and forces it into a single point. Even though it probably couldn't assume it's old form, the matter itself may still remain.

It might be possible to take organic material and then after passing into another open universe, it can gradually decompress over time once the incredible pressure is removed.

im not sure what your point had to do with mine, but i got a semi- random question to deal with yours tho.
does anyone know why a blackhole can suck everything into it because of its massive gravitational force, even light. but how can it suck in light if light does not have a mass?

i like the idea of earths magnetic field reversing. THAT wouldn't suck! lol

i think it would be much cooler if the earth just stopped spinning. just in an instantant: stops. ultimate whiplash.

Bah! Screw the other theories, I like mine best. We have a nuclear war, and the radiation will turn all of us into monkies, and we'll life our lives as smart, or dumb, monkies! Grab a banana everyone....

Last edited:
Back