2012- Real or Fiction?

WiiMan62

....Yawwwnn....
Oct 11, 2009
Sesame Street
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Some scientists and scholars predicted that the world will end on the summer solstice- Dec. 21, of 2012, the last day of the Mayan calender. There have been many ideas and depictions explaining how it will all end. Personally, I don't know whether its real or not. But i need your opinion. What do you think? :papermario:

Last edited:
this ispure bullshit scientists say the earth will end in 5 million years....\
judgement day however is another story....
until then try to keep ur shorts dry in 2 years

2012 is real
In two years it is 2012 so

Well i read some]stuff here is my hypothesis (sorry for spelling im usin my phone) The Anti-Christ is said to come near 2012 its said He will be Alexander The Great, along with a prophet which is said to be judas. Alexander will take control of earth since a major catastrophe would happen to world leaders (IE usa) the world would want a military genius as a leader "hence Alexander the great" God would come in 7 years.... Countries would deny God. Then Alexander would establish ONE GOVERNMENT FOR WHOLE WORLD u woukd have to accept Alexander as a God(a religion)or u woukd be killed.....i cabt remenber much its been like a month ago i read that...Sorry if this got too religious

Well i read some]stuff here is my hypothesis (sorry for spelling im usin my phone) The Anti-Christ is said to come near 2012 its said He will be Alexander The Great, along with a prophet which is said to be judas. Alexander will take control of earth since a major catastrophe would happen to world leaders (IE usa) the world would want a military genius as a leader "hence Alexander the great" God would come in 7 years.... Countries would deny God. Then Alexander would establish ONE GOVERNMENT FOR WHOLE WORLD u woukd have to accept Alexander as a God(a religion)or u woukd be killed.....i cabt remenber much its been like a month ago i read that...Sorry if this got too religious

Alex the Great= Alex Ovechkin the worlds greatest hockey player, and everyone already worships him. But he will not destroy the world he will make it better, it will be sidney crosby that destroys the world.

Alex Ovechkin
080421-capitals-vmed-7p.widec.jpg

Sidney CryBaby
crosby_crying.gif

This in my opinion i don't believe. I know the worlds going to end somedays, because the sun gains hydrogen, and get bigger and bigger. Its only in the middle vase (sorry i lose my smarts without no school,i forgot the name) and then a super giant and blah blah blah. Anyway, 2012 fake.

Alex the Great= Alex Ovechkin the worlds greatest hockey player, and everyone already worships him. But he will not destroy the world he will make it better, it will be sidney crosby that destroys the world.

Alex Ovechkin
080421-capitals-vmed-7p.widec.jpg

Sidney CryBaby
crosby_crying.gif
dat was a little silly alexander the great is a military genius plus he will make the world think he is doing good

Back