22-Year-Old's Virginity Auction Hits $3.7 Million

Syntax

That Canucks Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0001
A San Diego woman who is auctioning off her virginity said she has now received a bid of $3.7 million, according to a published report.

Natalie Dylan, a 22-year-old San Diego woman, said she got the idea for the auction after her sister was able to pay for her college education after prostituting herself for three weeks, according to the London Telegraph.

Dylan has a degree in women's studies. She told the paper she hopes to pay for an advanced degree in family and marriage therapy with the proceeds from the auction.

She told the Telegraph that she doesn't think she's the only one who will be benefit from the auction.

"I think me and the person I do it with will both profit greatly from the deal," Dylan told the paper.

Link to the story: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,479746,00.html

Yes, it's another news article..

Someone must be really desperate...

comment from another thread:

So if me and 12 friends pooled our money to win the auction, do we all get to take her virginity?

just a question

What if the goods are damaged?
Try it out, send it back?

..Lol wut? $3.7 Million? Either we've got a desperate 40 year old virgin that's insanely rich, or just a complete idiot millionare(my guess is the both). Either way, I'm sure you could find someone better for an insanely lower "price.. Really, people these days. Stupid and immoral. ..I have a rather ominous feeling this kind of story might pop up more if word of this spreads widely.

EDIT: ...And I thought it was a rip off as is. :yikes:

Does she honestly think anyone will take her seriously in her career as a "family and marriage therapist"?

This is her by the way:
natalie-dylan.jpg

Girl: Hi, what seems to be the trouble you're having?

Husband: - looks akwardly at the girl - Haven't I seen you somewhere before?

Wife: Wait, weren't you the girl who sold her virginity for 3.7mil?

Girl: Well, umm yes..

Wife: Honey we're leaving..

She isn't the first in her family to do something like this. Her sister sold herself for a week or two to pay off her education.

I could have sworn prostitution was illegal...

I can't believe someone is actually going to pay that, lol

There are so many other things that almost 4m can buy. Hell, 2 more million and you could build the 6 million dollar woman :D

Back