22-Year-Old's Virginity Auction Hits $3.7 Million

$3.7 million for sex. lol wow
Shes not even worth 10...maybe 5 xD

Oh, I can assure you my goods are top quality. I carry out regular maintenance checks to make sure.

Just imagine what mine are like then. The ladies that is, unless you want to imagine it too. Don't worry, I don't mind.

no moatter how she cuts it, shes still a prostitute.

If someone offered you 3.7mil for one night of sex, would you take it?

Selling your virginity > Harvard law proffesor

i think i know what i want to do in life now

This sounds like the weird stuff I learned about in World Issues, mutilation of the genitals etc. where people pay for brides who are virgins or were made to be virgins.

3.7 million though is tempting :p

What surprises me, is how she's not even "OMFG" gorgeous.

I didn't think there were actually people out there who'd pay over $3 Million dollars for one night of sex, let alone $1,000 for your average hooker. ... Then again, there are those out there who eat their own feces.... so, yeah.

What surprises me, is how she's not even "OMFG" gorgeous.

I didn't think there were actually people out there who'd pay over $3 Million dollars for one night of sex, let alone $1,000 for your average hooker. ... Then again, there are those out there who eat their own feces.... so, yeah.

Oh yeah, apparently there's a lot more people do out there. All I will say is horses and glass jars.

Its like you said on MSN, its not like you can say "I paid 3 million to have intercourse with Angelina Jolie".
Really its "I paid 3 million to have intercourse with some girl, I don't even know her name".

Oh yeah, apparently there's a lot more people do out there. All I will say is horses and glass jars.

Its like you said on MSN, its not like you can say "I paid 3 million to have intercourse with Angelina Jolie".
Really its "I paid 3 million to have intercourse with some girl, I don't even know her name".

VIRGIN.

You left out the part that makes it special.

I'd laugh if she broke her hymen by falling down or something.

VIRGIN.

You left out the part that makes it special.

I'd laugh if she broke her hymen by falling down or something.

True enough.

Busta Hymen :lol:

All this auctioning stuff is silly, I really only like the silly stuff (i.e. Scarlett Johansson's cleanex) if its for charity and besides someone will make a clone of her which is a win-win situation. Silly stuff for personal gain is just...silly?

Back