23 Koreans kidnapped in Afghanistan!

gbj153

Lets play with Pixels~
Jun 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
About 4 or 5 days ago 23 korean missionarys and doctors were kidnapped in Afghanistan by the taliban. Most people who just graduated from college, they were kidnapped in a bus while going to the near by korean hospital to help out there. The Taliband told the Afghanistan goverment that if they want the hostages back alive, the American goverment would have to release all the captured Tailband members in less then 24 hours or they would kill all the hostages. 24 hours passsed and the american goverment refused to release them. The tailband then asked for a ransom, Bush(aka USA's pres) said"We will try to help the south korean goverment as best as possible, but the money is impossible to raise" another 24 hours passed, a taliband spokesman told the Afghanistan goverment that they kille done of the male hostages. 3 hours ago they found the body with 15 bullet holes all over hs head, chest and stomach. They offered to trade 8 korean female hostages for 8 of their members. They still havn't made the trade. After rencent findings of killed germen solders who were kidnapped, the korean government fears even more. Please Pray for the captured people. More Info to come

Resorces:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070725/ap_on_re_as/afghanistan
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070725/wl_nm/afghan_koreans_dc_4
http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90777/90851/6223632.html
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070725/wl_sthasia_afp/afghanistangermanyskoreakidnap_070725115554
Korean TV
CNN
NBC

Imagine all the amazing things you could accomplish if you had 23 asians at your disposal...

Looks like Bin Laden is getting a new cave interior design robot for christmas!

just another way of showing BUSH is an asshole!!!

but then again, how would BUSH feel sorry for 23 people after he killed thousands and thousands of people when he brought down the world trade centers.

I hard to see how you find it amusing, joking about bin laden.

The ex taliban's leader son just becomes in charge and he promises to make more kidnapping saying they worked, since the italians once released him a while back to get some of their people free.

Bush bringing down Twin Towers. . ., I am not a fan of bush but I do not directly link him plotting that horrible day, he may of 'started fights' around the globe and they attacked back, but I do not blame him for those lives that were lost, oh and before i forget you sound like one of those 'GOD HATES AMERICA, GOD HATES FAGS, THANK GOD FOR 9/11 people' That group in the south, I can't remember their name.

would you kill a child if you could cure cancer?
would you kill hundreds to save thousands?

at the end of the day to release 23 people he would have to release 8 possible terror plotters.... that could infuture effect you... what would you do?

Gaz said:
would you kill a child if you could cure cancer?
would you kill hundreds to save thousands?

at the end of the day to release 23 people he would have to release 8 possible terror plotters.... that could infuture effect you... what would you do?
you know what, ill give you that. you have a point. but it makes me mad when someone dies for no reason. they dont diserve to die. :nono: :nonod:

Well the koreans went to HELP the afganastens in needy. One of the koreans were confermed dead today at morning, it is possible that they killed them all by now

I have friends who do missionary work in places that aren't as dangerous as that, and I have a friend who's fighting (he calls himself a grunt, I guess he's like frontline infantry? I'm not military savvy") in Iraq. I'm a little young to fully grasp the whole Iraq thing, but some of the reasons that people claim we're bad for being there are sort of, a good reason to be there? Of course the only reason shouldn't be oil but, sad fact is, without oil: our country dies. So, it's a pro when looking at the pro-con scales of the war. I don't want to be flamed because I'm not into politics being too young to vote, but I'm still personally effected? I don't know, it's all so confusing.

freakpizzaboy said:
I have friends who do missionary work in places that aren't as dangerous as that, and I have a friend who's fighting (he calls himself a grunt, I guess he's like frontline infantry? I'm not military savvy") in Iraq. I'm a little young to fully grasp the whole Iraq thing, but some of the reasons that people claim we're bad for being there are sort of, a good reason to be there? Of course the only reason shouldn't be oil but, sad fact is, without oil: our country dies. So, it's a pro when looking at the pro-con scales of the war. I don't want to be flamed because I'm not into politics being too young to vote, but I'm still personally effected? I don't know, it's all so confusing.

Well, it's different theorys of why america is in Iraq, If your not into politics and such then I wouldnt worry to much, your partly effected but if you wnat to learn more, try looking into politics on the news and such.

@the dead korean comment: They do not kill all at once, they do it slowly with threats normally such as 'Free hassun bandai or two more hostages die'. They normally have a motive and do messages so we will see

freakpizzaboy said:
America isn't a country that dies if it doesn't have oil, Dubia is a place that will!

Back