2K Sports Announces Major League Baseball 2K8 Has Gone Gold

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
Let’s play ball! 2K Sports today announced that the highly anticipated baseball simulation title, Major League Baseball 2K8, has gone gold and is now ready for production for Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system, PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system, PSP (PlayStation Portable) system, and Wii home video game system. Available on March 4 in retail stores nationwide, Major League Baseball 2K8 offers dedicated fans the opportunity to enjoy exciting and expanded features to provide the most fun and realistic baseball simulation experience available.

Major League Baseball 2K8 will revolutionize player control this year with brand-new pitching, fielding and baserunning, as well as a completely overhauled batting interface. To bring fans closer to the action than ever before, Major League Baseball 2K8 features authentic Major League Baseball and Minor League stadiums that have been completely redesigned for accuracy, complete with the detail and specific architecture of each ballpark and city.

Jon Miller and Hall of Famer Joe Morgan, the best announcing duo in baseball video games, are back in the booth to deliver the deepest commentary available, providing insightful analysis of each ball and strike. Other in-game features include a totally unique trading card system, robust Minor League system including 90 playable minor league teams, all-new Signature Style™ animations complete with home run celebrations, and much more.

Major League Baseball 2K8, rated E for Everyone by the ESRB, will be available in retail stores March 4, 2008, for Xbox 360, PLAYSTATION 3, PlayStation 2, PSP (PlayStation Portable), and Wii.

i might get this game. what does it mean by going gold? linkage

ha thats what i thought...seems today nintendo is all about games that i've never heard of..and when some cool ones come out that i like, nobody else gives a crap.....im very interested, but doubt i have enough money to get it for a while

at least ill be getting this game and playing alone...........

ya,im used to playing games alone anyways,al i really care about is a good baseball game for the wii

torontowii said:
ya,im used to playing games alone anyways,al i really care about is a good baseball game for the wii

Check out MLB Power Pros! It's been the most popular series in Japan for years now, and despite its funky graphics, the gameplay is realistic and the game is really deep.

Honestly, I think these big name realistic sports sims are mostly overrated.

well ive never actually had any interest in much sports games since last generation. this game seems like it should have more hype than its getting. in my community, 2k sport is looked down upon for some reason. are 2k sport games better than the EA sports games?

I put money down on it on monday, they didn't have the Jose Reyes bobble heads, but they better have them when I pick the game up on tuesday or we're gonna have a problem!!! :mad5:

Back