2v2 Tournament

rimmytose

WiiChat Member
Feb 14, 2008
I haven't done many matches using the Friend Battle, because I only have one friend with the game and he never plays, so if someone would like to enlighten me as to whether or not you can play with a guest during friend battles I would appreciate it.

I also wanted to know who out there would be interested in playing a 2v2 strikers tournament. I am not at my home pc when posting this but I will be adding my code to my signature later on. Discuss anything you want here including format, rules, etc.

Team List:
XclickX
Rimmy
divinogait

I am going to try and get 8 people and do a double elim bracket, matches wil, be played in the classroom, and teams are not allowed to have more than 1 of any character.

Last edited:
Yes you can play with guest during friend battles. i have done it before. Yes to having a 2-2 tournament i enjoy 2-2 more than solo. Sign me up.

i can do that too, but got no expertise playing with a partner, could be a totally noob..

Is there still interest in this tournament? So far only have

rimmy
divinogait
xclickx

I guess after yesterday everyone is afraid to play us. Well if anyone just wants to play series with guest add me. We play plenty and enjoy a challenge.

I don't really play anymore, but I'll sign up I guess. When are you thinking of playing?

Whenever we get a good amount of people. We have 4 for the tourney now. we could run it with that many but I would prefer 8. It's all up to everyone else involved.

rimmy those were 3 fun series, hit me up again for some more intense games. game 2 of the third series was crazy, what was it 7 or 8 minutes long. good games.

LOL yea bro those games were tight. I'm down to play whenever. We are bout to get some food but gonna be playing again soon. Add us if you haven't already.

Back