3.2 Update

Disturbed1 said:
what is this pay and play thing?
i've been hearing about it all over the forums

some wii games in the future will feature this pay and play service where it will have more features than the free service. the free service will be sustained and the majority for now, but dont count on it being that way for ever.

also to answer the other user's question, no i dont think this update is in anyway related to the pay to play service. i believe that there will be an update for the service, but i believe that it is too early for the update now.

wario2ooo said:
smash bros is about to coming out more then a week from now........why not now?

because smash bros will use the free service.

im also thinking it may have to do with storage space, with WiiWare games coming out in May

Disturbed1 said:
im also thinking it may have to do with storage space, with WiiWare games coming out in May

how does an update give you more storage space. if anything it takes away storage space.

my internet connection is messed. i can go online to play games, but i cant finish the updates. i got to get a new router. any suggestions?

Can the Pay to Play service really be a "behind the scene update". It was just discovered like last week or so and Nintendo hasn't even really said much on it so they probably announce what it exactly is and how its gonna exactly work and what we get out of it, price etc. But then again who knows. Time to update. (Well i am using a D-link DL-524 wireless router and it cost me about 90 bucks and it works perfect have two computers hooked up to it and my wii has a good connection as well.)

Last edited:
I've got a few bugs with my wii, so this is good news to hear. Good to see that Ninty is keeping up with everyone else.

"Improve system performance" isn't good enough for me. I'm a geek, I need details, damnit.

At least when there's a recall on your car they tell you what the fark is wrong and what they're going to change/fix. The same should go for stuff like this.

wario2ooo said:
do you think this update is related to the "pay and play" thing?
no i think it's related to the wii not crapping out on brawl's dual layer dvd disc

Back