3 japanese commercials of SSBB

LOL WHAT?!?!?!? king dedede is like donkey kong and kirby had a baby never knew he can fly!

All these commercials suck ass, their just gameplay ! Nothing new....

samXcor3 said:
samxcor3 votes jorgelink as most contributive new member.

thank u :) and thanks for everyone else who has said so many compliments. And true im not new on wii chat, is just that i haven't been on 4 a long time and never posted that much. And when i did post was in the Mario Strikers Charged section not here. In fact i never made a single post or thread in the SSBB section. I just started making new threads and posting things this week 4 the SSBB section. Since the game is close by, i have 4 the first time start 2 look everywhere 4 news and it occur 2 me that i should share it with u guys. And if i find more news ill definitely share it.

PS: I have made another thread called “new SSBB japanese gameplay video” showing another japanese video.

Last edited:
why the sudden outburst of threads jorjelink?

why didnt you do this before:)

zapasant93 said:
why the sudden outburst of threads jorjelink?

why didnt you do this before:)

hey zapasant long time no talk, remember the good old days playing msc, we always made a close game and awesome matches. And about the threads well before i only played msc and i only went to that section, then mario galaxy came and i wasnt on wiichat at all. And now i cant wait 4 ssb, so i have been on qj, gonintendo, SSBB central, smash boards etc..... looking 4 news, and i decided 2 share it with wiichat users.

LevesqueIsKing said:
No, he doesn't.

He says "Take that! Triple Finish!"

Its already been confirmed, along with his FS being named the 'Triple Finish.' I don't know if you were trying to look cool because you knew Japanese or what.

Smileface was talking about when he switched Ivysaur for Charizard he mentioned that phrase not when about to use the final smash.

Eagles said:
Smileface was talking about when he switched Ivysaur for Charizard he mentioned that phrase not when about to use the final smash.
Oh...right...

Isn't it kind of assumed that he'd say 'something like that'?

Back