3 More Poe's to Go! Spoilers!

kitkat_bar

I am a girl, deal w/ it.
Dec 29, 2006
Westminster
Wii Online Code
2709-7937-9905-7391
Ok, this is starting to kill me. I can't find the last three poes and I have looked everywhere. I resorted to cheating and I still can't find them. here are three possible places they could be because I don't remember getting them:

Hyrule Field
• Lanayru province - Check on the east side of the body of water in the field south of Castle Town to find this Poe.

Where is this? I have been to the feild south of castle town and the only body of water is a large drop to the lake. I have seen no poes here.
Another one says its on the a tower in the lake. Is this the same tower I had to meet that guy in order to make the cannon shoot me into the desert?

I remember vividly the rest of the poes I captured but I am still at 57 and can't find the last three. Please help!

the poe is on the platform in the lake, or it might be on the one you have to fly to sticking randomly on the water

i have a map at home showing you the locations where to find them there is at least 1 poe in each area except the place where you first start fanon province untill you get to the bridge. so keep looking you will find them :)

Please don't say you looked everywhere, you can't have if you still have 3 poes left. :p

On a more serious note, if you don't see any poes in the area, then you obviously must have got it before.

Have you checked every location of the poes mentioned by the guide?

2fast said:
i have a map at home showing you the locations where to find them there is at least 1 poe in each area except the place where you first start fanon province untill you get to the bridge. so keep looking you will find them :)

You have a map? Where did you get it? And how can I get it?

Riviet said:
Please don't say you looked everywhere, you can't have if you still have 3 poes left. :p

On a more serious note, if you don't see any poes in the area, then you obviously must have got it before.

Have you checked every location of the poes mentioned by the guide?

There are a few locations I am not sure of. The ones I mentioned above. I already know about the water park poe, thats not the same one that is mentioned in the guide. It mentions that one and one that is located on the south eastern tower that you have to climb. The only one I can think of is the tower that you climb to meet the guy who gives you the instructions to give to the water park owner so that you can take the canon to the desert. But I went up there and there wasn't one and I am almost positive I did not find one up there. I am down to 2 poes though, I went back to check the graveyard and found one I guess I missed. 2 more to go!

If you've been through the dungeons throroughly, chances are your last two won't be in a dungeon. I'd check out the ones that are on the snowpeak mountain, there are quite a few there that you can miss especially since you only really pass that place once.

I'd also be putting my money on Gerudo Desert as there are quite a few there.

Riviet said:
If you've been through the dungeons throroughly, chances are your last two won't be in a dungeon. I'd check out the ones that are on the snowpeak mountain, there are quite a few there that you can miss especially since you only really pass that place once.

I'd also be putting my money on Gerudo Desert as there are quite a few there.

I was able to find one in snow peak that I had missed and now I am down to one more. Do you think that if I went back into the Arbiter Grounds temple and sniffed the dead poes sent that I would be able to find the last poe? I guess that wouldn't work cause the poes body wouldn't be there anymore. Darn.

Last edited:
Oh, since I have the guide, I have a peculiar place. It's in lake Hylia, next to that old guy's tower. There's a cave that needs bombing. Inside contains 3 poes and a piece of heart, how convenient!

wikada said:
The Poes are usually only visible at night, if that helps.

Not to be a prick, but ummm I'm assuming since he's collected that many poes already he probably more than likely already knows that :lol:

Maybe he just overlooked that he got that one and didn't get one he already thought he got.

acphydro said:
Not to be a prick, but ummm I'm assuming since he's collected that many poes already he probably more than likely already knows that :lol:

Maybe he just overlooked that he got that one and didn't get one he already thought he got.

You are right I did over look one spot and I found the last Poe. It was in the ampitheatre even though I swear I got that one. Thank you all for your help on this subject. Oh, and I am a girl not a "he's". Check my profile page.

Last edited:
+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Where's The Ampitheater?

(Where Not What)

It's located east of castle town. It's also refered to as the ruins. It's a bunch of broken down columns and on one of the columns has an owl statue on it and on another column has a chest. The poe is located in between these two columns.

Back